Do you agree with this woman about how kindergarten can teach guys how to attract women better?

Basically the boys that tease and chase the girls in kindergarten later get the girls, whereas the guys who are more laid back, polite and nice do not get them.

Agree? or disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it's determined in kindergarten, but guys in adult life who chase women and who can tease them in a lighthearted manner are more likely to get them than guys who are rigidly polite and "nice" without being assertive.

What Girls Said 5

• I guess that's true I never thought of it like that. we are socially conditioned to act certain ways and think certain things

• I kinda agree because they actually go and talk to girls and the laid back guys wait for them to come or is too afraid.

• If the teasing and chasing boys have more assertive ways naturally then assertive people tend to get what they want more often.

• Completely disagree. I prefer to homeschool a child than to endure this. A child at that stage shouldn't be taught how to get a girl. And what about girls, will they be taught how to be a good girlfriend. Absolutely ridiculous.

• i don't agree.

What Guys Said 5

• gosh... isnt't too early? will they understand?

• When I was in nursery I was too busy eating bourbon biscuits and napping.

• That woman has the crazy in her eyes.

Seriously though no.

• Agree, it makes sense.

• Eh natural fake shit... No fun.