Can you actually change your face shape and attractiveness?

I'm trying all means to improve my appearance working out, clear face etc etc etc . I tried most things but is there anyway to change your actuall face structure other than surgery? I wanna look like one of those hot male models in the magazines, I'm working on the body but my face sucks mayor balls. I'm saving up to get some plastic surgery done on my cheekbones and jaw to fix my face and next week I'm going to get a botox on the lines of my face, unde eye lines and the ones from the forehead and under the nose.

Before i got to extremes and do the actually face structure changing surgeries I wanna try something natural see if it works, if there is anything. and yes looks do matter a lot yada yada

Most Helpful Girl

• face shape is the single factor that makes or break someones face so kudos to you for trying to change yours

• finally someone who gets me ! I love you ^

What Girls Said 4

• I feel really bad for you that you want to do surgery to feel better about yourself. You must be very insecure...
    Anyways, looks really aren't everything. I just read an another research about speed dating with men and women and if the man has done a mindfulness training, women are way more interested in him, however if the girl did such training there was no difference. There are lots of ways to increase your attractiveness to women.
    Also surgery sounds great ofcourse to get the face you always wanted, but it isn't your face anymore. Kinda reminds me when I got braces. I had a small gap between my front teeth and the corner teeth were not totally straight. It made them look authentic and it looked kinda cute. When I got my braces out, everything was perfect, straight and like everybody else. I missed my old teeth a lot...
    I hope you'll find the confidence to change your mind.

• I won't and looks represeent attraction ever seen a guy who hot strugingling with getting some? never unles he was gay oin said case hed get men. Good lookin > everything else

• Yeah that's not true. I have this male friend of mine who's not good looking at all. Really if you see him... he's extremely skinny and lean with no male figure, not a very attractive face and studies informatics (so kinda geeky). He got 8 dates per week and every girl he dated wanted a second date. You know why? He's super funny, has lots of charm and is confident. He now has a great girlfriend.
      I've seen lots of guys who were actually good looking but weren't successful in women because they were very shy or awkward etc.
      You'll probably not believe me because you sound very bitter already. It's very unfortunate that you believe that looks are everything.

• I always hear about Ugly guys getting girls but I never have actually seen one of these odd couples. I always see gorgeous babes walking around with good looking guys... so of course I dont believe that for a second sorry :)

• wow ouch is this safe?, i wish i knew what you were dealing with here are you sure you don't want to show a picture?

• Well I dont want to show a picture and no surgery is safe but I'm willing to risk it If I have to I'm already miserable with my looks so I'd rather either die or fix it to be honest

• u should try exercise, if u don't like ur cheeks bc of their size or u just want it like skinny, making exercise will be the best of ur options, about the pimples, I recommend u to eat healthy, and drink a lot of water, that's what I do lol

• I dont have pimples, and I exersie I'm really skinny 130 pounds I already hit the gym 5 times a week too

• No you cannot.

What Guys Said 7

• Dude, that is SO dumb. Seriously, STAY AWAY from plastic surgery.

Do you really think women are that easy? You can just get an operation and fool millions of years of evolution into thinking you're hot? Of course you can't. And how about actually doing some research into what women are attracted to first? Here, don't mention it:

thematinggrounds.com/what-are-women-attracted-to/

I used to do strength training targeting my jaw and neck by simply lifting a rock with each side of my jaw and my chin, as well as each side of my head and the front and back of my head, lying down. But I have stopped because it gave me back pains, no clothes would fit me and it ruined my posture.

Seriously, your lack of confidence in your own genes is a much bigger turnoff than the genes themselves. Just turn your focus to what you want from life instead of how to mold yourself into some random idea you have about what "girls" like.

• Oh i never take the internet "seduction" "Pick up artist" or " attraction science " stuff seriously oits all a load of bull

• I'm glad you took it well! I also wrote a MyTake about it if you're interesting in reading up on it. But psychedelics are a delicate subject because many people are naive/ignorant about them and only hear the bad reports in the media. Sure, when a trip goes bad it can feel terrible, but usually the user is to blame, not the substance.

I too am glad that science is picking up on it. I think it can make a life-changing difference to many people who are depressed long-term and anxious.

I may be the 'shroom guy' but I don't consider myself addicted. One because they aren't and Two because I trip about once a week on a very low dose as maintenance. You could say it is my anti-depressant. :)

• Yeah, I read your Take, and it was really good. That was why I called you "shroom guy", not because I see you as a junkie :) Nice that all it takes is about once a week. And awesome if it's a genuinely effective antidepressant. I used to want to grow shrooms myself. Bit of a project though. But it could be so cool! :)

• I did, change my attractiveness, but it doesn't help though. Just saying. You trying to find solace in something that won't give you what you seeking (that's about the most mystical shit I've written since the last joint I smoked) but it's true. Personality and an outgoing, fun attitude always trumps looks.

• http://i.imgur.com/F4piXFM.jpg

I just lose weight bruh.

• only wid surgery bro 8)

• Losing weight until your abs are starting to show will make your face look as sharp as it can possibly get without surgery, provided you don't suffer from water retention. I believe that testosterone injections or creams can change your bone structure but this is probably only effective during puberty.

Most likely you'll have to opt for surgery to get the biggest improvements.

• I weigh like 130 pounds...

• Well I do hit the gym hard as a habbit since I wanna be hot and gain a nice muscular physique and I eat a lot so add some roids to the mix and I might end up being bad muscular... and Also I dont wanna have Erectile disfuction or grow bitch tits. I dont know the first thing about steroids 0,0

• Hard yeah, but body builders do it harder. No offense of course. You can also take steroids and then lower your weight-lifting intensity to a maintenance routine. I don't really know how prevalent the ED and 'bitch-tits' are as a steroid side-effect. Probably only on high-doses over a long period of time.

• Gaining or losing weight can change the shape of your face.

• The way you hold your face makes a difference, if you feel awkward and ugly that totally registers on your face, if you feel happy and good looking, that's how you'll look.

• no you look how you look its genetics nothing to do with confidence. ever heard women complain about ugly guys who think they are hot?

• The whole hot girl ugly guy thing doesn't happen here XD never seen it

• That sounds really shit! I know it's easier said than done, but I'd probably feel like there's nothing there for me if it's that superficial, I'd be looking at getting the fuck out of there!