If a girl with bigger boobs wears deeper neck line that shows off her decolt, is it considered to be slutty?

The thing is, I have naturally bigger boobs. All my girl friends keep telling me I should take an advantage of this and show them off a little. But I feel like if I would have done it, it would make me look like a seeking attention whore. Cause of my larger breasts. I can't even wear anything tight. So, do you think it would make other people think of me like I am trying to seek attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter what you do, someone out there will think you're an attention seeking whore. So please, do what makes YOU happy.

It took me forever to learn this.

What Guys Said 11

• Honestly that sounds hot af and would prefer to see girls showing abit more boob then showing most of their fannies ahah- and no I wouldn't concider that slutty it would however be concidered sexy as hell - even if you do someday dress slutty... Show of what you have - and who gives a fu** what people think about you as long as you're happy then that's all that matters

• I don't really think that way - Wear what you think looks good on you not what other people think you should wear.

• Do what makes you comfortable and don't worry about what others think

• Who cares if you are seeking attention? I'm not saying you are looking for attention, but people are going to think what they want. Wear what makes you feel comfortable, those people aren't buying your clothes.

• It would. Wear clothes you like. The fact that your friends are telling you to show off your boobs makes it sound slutty. The guys you would attract aren't the ones you want to attract.

• You definitely want to play to your strengths. If you nice boobs, you rock that cleavage! Just be careful of the type of guys you are attracting, what type of guys you want to be with, etc.

• no just be tasteful.. they are probably jealous

• Wear what you want but do it because you want to do it not because you will get attention from it.

• yes I agree

• You should use what you have to your advantage just make sure you don't get carried away.

• no it totally awesome. now let me motorboat in that healthy cleavage... .

What Girls Said 4

• I know what you mean. I love wearing low cut, because it's simply very comfortable, but when I turned 15 and my boobs in a D cup, people suddenly told me I looked slutty and were making me feel bad about wearing those kind of tops which weren't slutty at all before.
    I used to care about it, but now I don't give a shit.
    So yes, girls will tell you it looks slutty. Just wear what you want, but just don't wear a push-up bra and it's better if you wear something with the top if it's tight. Then it's all okay.

• I don't think it is.

• Doesn't matter, fuck em. Wear what you want, it's not YOUR fault you developed large boobs.

• No, I wouldn't think so.