Bored from most of the new songs don't you?

i feel most of the new songs like empty feelings no feelings at all in the lyrics or music everyone just care about fashion and to make crazy different video... i am musician but i don't know where is the good sense of the music taste.. gone? or what's going on... enough those damn crazy styles... i started to back to the older songs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just talking to someone about this the other day.
    I can't stand MOST music any more.
    It seems like every body is talentless , and as long as something sounds "catchy" it's a hit.
    The sad thing is most of the songs that are catchy nowadays contains crappy and worthless lyrics.

• as i said in another comment seems people like 27-32 years all of them feels the same like u and me... but others like 14-20 they agree moslty with the new songs... i just opened youtube looking for the latest songs can u believe i opened almost 30 video and close just after 20 second... i wish to listen songs like let her go for passenger its really really filling all of me good music good lyrics decent simple video.

• I try not to listen to the lyrics because that's when you realize how incredibly stupid the song really is lol

• i am music maker u can see my music style
      this is my song , and i have some other sonon the same channels hope u like it my YouTube link :-

https://youtu.be/D2ekHpPr0fA

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Im like this to, i like older songs, in these new songs i dont feel like its music, a strange feeling i have. But because i also really like the lyrics of the songs i usually listen to kpop. There the song has a deep meaning, it tells a story and u kind of feel the message... not always but i prefer these songs compared to songs from america

• There is still good music. You just have to be more aware... listen to soundtracks of series or search for less famous singers.

• I've noticed that most songs are about party and sex... just no :/
    I usually listen to the songs that aren't really known, that still hold a deep meaning and a good lyrics

• perfect comment, i agree most of unknown singers they really have good music and lyrics.. and better tuan those famous ones.

• Sometimes I catch myself listening to a song and loving it, only to find out later that it's a cover of the original that I hate xD
      Unknown artists that cover songs, what would I do without them :)

• Music doesn't have to have good lyrics or lyrics at all to have emotion in it. There are enough great new songs with emotion. Emotion doesn't always have to be anger or sadness by the way. It can also be happiness. For example happy from Pharrell Williams. It's a good song because it really makes you happy if you listen to it.

• Then stop listening to pop, LOL. You may like the indie genre. A few examples of artists you may enjoy are: Glass Animals, and Chet Faker.

• Some new songs are good.

• Yeah man
    I don't wanna listen to crap like nicki minaj and Katy perry, it's tasteless

• i totally agree!

What Guys Said 7

• There are a few deep songs floating aroud so it is not all bad - The one that comes to mind is the one about the gay rapper.

• well , i didn't say all bad.. i said most of... not all of it :)

• yesssss 80s rules yo! 8)

• actually im not really into 80s i like 90s and the beginning of 2000s songs maybe till 2014 it was ok but 2015 seems we r not on earth lol

• hahahah ok then

personally i'm a hardcore 80s fan :p

• music died in 2009 RIP

• Well, first you can't compare old music with the new ones. everyone has their own style.
    You should listen to Coldplay, Aerosmith <3, Sting, Bon jovi and many new singers like... John Newman/Legend, Calvin Harris's, Edward Maya.

• It is very repetitive and on the radio they figure everyone wants to hear the same damn song every 15 minutes. That's why God made alternative, rock and indie though :)

• Well I avoid pop music, there's some great stuff coming out lately.

• I agree. Music is indeed dying, in fact it's flat-lining at the moment and it might be time to call it a day with the charts. Well judged, complex and intricate arrangements with inspired and divine melody and profound lyrics are a thing of the past. These days it's all about looking like a prick and acting like a prick, so the kids think that's cool and that the childishly contrived lyrics are fly, along with the din created which they call music.
    Apparently this shit these days is "progressive"... cave men made better music beating an animal skin with a mammoth femur and I could write a better song by eating a can of alphabetti spaghetti and shitting it out.

• seems all people in same my age agree but if u see 18s comments most of them agreed with the new one... im happy that im not the only one who feel like this.

• true.. u know as i am musician i like listenable songs i like tropical house style too with touchable tones when i upload my songs i just feel like... who gonna listen to me.. so i just upload it and im not expecting much.. just hope who have clean ears can listen and feel thats all.

• Yeah some modern genres are listenable, I just wish there was more inspiration around these days rather than pretense!