How was your week?

0|0
13|15

Most Helpful Guy

• My week and night have been busy. So busy. But also productive, so it's been good.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's great, happy for you :)

• Show All
    • you're welcome :)

What Guys Said 14

• I had a weird week , I had to review a load of documentation that we give to new members of staff joining our section. So I had to convince myself that I was looking at this system for the first time when in reality I have been working on it for 10 years, it is so hard to do ( Moan over other than that I had a good week )

1|0
    0|0
    • awwww! sorry to hear that, it wasn't that bad after all aha :)

• Don't mind me it is the one task I hate doing because you feel guilty if the newcomers find it confusing and you said it was understandable.

• Getting better finally over being blessed sick and I am looking to get this classic looking pocketknife, looks like something your grandfather would have had.

www.four51.com/.../...af754b6199363b4954a17615.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah but you make being sick look fabulous! ahhah I'm glad you're getting better! that's is a cool pocketknife!!

• Show All
    • Damn, you have that huge Becker knife?

I was looking at another Becker KaBar for camping and stuff. It's just a little three and a half inch blade, though. More California friendly. LOL

• @DodgersGM this is the exact one I have

http://www.kabar.com/knives/detail/24

Since I live in Kansas and we can quite literally carry any type of short blade and any length of short bladed weapons so I took advantage of it lol.

• Busy. State testing for my students, and our test scores are something of a selling point since I teach at a private school. I finished my lecture, "Generations in Science," with my after school students and they LOVED it! For that, I'm really pleased. Then there was open house. I kind of wish I could serve wine and beer to my students' parents at my class's open house.

My friend's grandfather died this weekend. I feel for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Couple of weeks I've been ill and feeling very weak but apart from that it's bewn amazing like it always is - How was your week?

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty fine... and yay i was da winner of this weak in Xper rankin \O/

1|0
    0|0
  • Not to bad how was yours?

1|0
    0|0
  • Tiring. Had a concert yesterday and had to practise all week long, only to find out that I got a letter saying that my music exam will be on June 11th which means I'll have to keep going for a couple more weeks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sent my buddy to jail :(
    Naw haha
    It's been pretty good.
    Vacations starting off alright.
    How was yours?

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay i guess not too bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Long and drawn out with event setups and feeling burned out in general. Not a bad week by any stretch of the imagination but some extended time off is much needed.

1|0
    0|0
  • It wasn't that good. But it's fine, I'm thankful as usual :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Same shit different toilet lol. It was ok nothing exciting happened

1|0
    0|0
  • Today's Sunday so my week just started, but so far so good.

1|0
    0|0
  • meh. Not too bad. Best thing was having sushi for the first time.

1|0
    0|0
    • good! :) i think i would never try sushi in my life :o

What Girls Said 13

• 1|0
    0|0
  • It was pretty good! How was yours?

1|0
    0|0
    • that's great girly! it was alright, nothing excited happened to me other than Memorial Day ahah

• It was good! How was yours? :D <3

1|0
    0|0
    • awesome love! it's was alright, not that good but oh well ahah :)

• It was really good! My favorite sister is here from out of town. My brother checked me out of school early on Friday . My brother, sisters, niece, and, I went out to eat and, then slept over at my brothers. I did something I had never done.😊 The next day we went to the beach and, today we had a bar b q.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well let's see Friday my last day of school my crush called me baby Saturday it rained and today it rained.

1|0
    0|0
    • ahah aww uii uiiii someone has a crush!! :)

• Show All
    • aww :( hope next week gets better!

• Me too cause I have things to do. But it's been raining cats n dogs

• It was perfect and I'm sad that it's over 😔

1|0
    0|0
  • Busy. Only had one day off this week.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was good. I hanged out with my bffs

1|1
    0|0
  • My week has been boring. Yours?

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of bad, its just too stresfull and then i get depressed... just awful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exhausting. Tried to get back on track but man I'm so heavy </3

1|0
    0|0
  • Dull :( Exams are sabotaging everything

2|0
    0|0
  • It was good. How was yours?

1|0
    0|0