Do you like songs that have lyrics you can relate to more than other songs?

Or does this not make a difference for you. I mean like it seems like the lyrics in some songs totally relate to your situation in life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah I do!

• Me to! 😀 and I like songs I can relate to more. I also find the songs I listen to is related very strongly to my mood to.

• Yes for the most part I like songs that match my emotions, situations, and I can connect to.

Though there's definitely songs that I also really love that I can't... For instance love songs.

• Yes because I love listening to music especially when I can relate to the song or the lyrics have meanings.

• I like them a little more than unrelateable songs.

• Yes i like it very much.

• It doesn't really make that much of a difference, I listen to all kinds of songs as long as I find the lyrics really catchy and meaningful.
    But I find it awesome when I can relate to a song, sometimes it describes the whole situation perfectly

What Guys Said 2

• not at all... just music i enjoy 8)

• I listen to instrumental music, vocals are an instrument like every other to me and don't really matter if they sound good. That being said, if the lyrics are great that's a plus, but they don't have to be relatable.