The NSA scandal?

What do you think about the fact that the NSA is spying on a lot of countries like Germany for example?
I am kind of neutral towards it but the fact that Obama is in a sense stalking me kind of creeps me out a little bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I realize that we must adapt our methods to the technology... This will and should be applied to all foreign friends and foes... That said, those methods of procuring information should not involve everyday citizens in the United States or any other country.

I still do not understand how the NSA has managed to bypass the right to privacy without much resistance from the citizens of this country. Privacy is a right not a privledge...

Regardless... I approve of governments spying on other governments, but not when citizens are involved.

What Girls Said 3

• i mean every country stalks each other

• The nsa was here long before Obama and has been doing this for years. Nothing new

• I think it was pretty obvious already lmao.

What Guys Said 8

• Obama is not stalking you it was George Bush who began it. You have Microsoft, google and all phone companies doing the same thing, but using the information to change your thinking and make you want things you would not otherwise want.

We almost don't have a choice, business is far more evil with the information, if you look at our food and drug supply and those industries being ran by just a few companies and they actually are more harmful to the USA than any terrorist can be.

• Eh I don't care. If people knew was came on a 'new' hard drive or was in their tablets or TV's they wouldn't waste their time on the spying program that is way less invasive than those objects.

• The US started tapping off the transatlantic cable in 1952.
    Obama was a toddler then.

• neutral as well :)

• I highly doubt anybody of signifricance is stalking you.

• I was jocking dude. Of course I know that Obama isn't stalking me himself!

• Fuck the NSA. And you know the NSA began with Republicans right?

• Obama spys on his own country and people. Even ex-president Jimmy Carter said he sent letters by mail vs email when he wants it to stay confidential. Unbelievable that the US has such a government, it serves itself now, not the people.

• Obama isn't stalking you. You're not important.

If you're worried about being exploited, worry about hackers that literally do not advertise themselves and will screw over your life and identity overnight. The NSA is a necessary bureaucracy in a world of big data.

• What part of in a sense didn't you get. I meant Obamas people are stalking me not Obama himself!