I want a pet snake. Which one do you think is better?

Ok I know a lot of people are creeped out by snakes but I really like them and want one as a pet. Which one do you think I should get?

An albino ball python:

Or

Piebald ball python:

*Please be nice in the opinion section and remember that everyone is different and has a different taste and no I don't want a cat or dog.*

• An albino ball python
  • Piebald ball python

Most Helpful Girl

• I do love snakes and may get one when I move out. I don't feel anyone's going to judge you for it! Most people think it's cool and more people are having reptiles as pets!
    I personally love the albino one! Ball pythons tend to be lovely, as well as corn snakes. :)
    If you've never had a reptile/snake before, I recommend you do A LOT of research before getting one and ask a member of staff at a reptile shop for advice, to make sure you provide adequate care and keep it healthy for the 20 odd years you'll have it. :)

What Guys Said 10

• I own a six and a half bull snake that I got as a baffling from a breeder in Texas. I wanted a native snake with lots of personality and any of the pituophis clan are just that. None are considered beginner snakes because of their size and bad attitudes which is what I love about them

• 0|0
  • Snakes should be left in the wild, I can't approve of any snake being captive. Especially after I have seen so many who are neglected beyond belief.

• None I can't stand them they make me shake

• I don't know if it is a preference but the Albino Ball Python freaks me out.

• I always see piebald ball python at the pet store, I hope you got the money for them because they are expensive.

• Piebalds are one of the awesomest things ever, but aren't they even rarer/more expense than albinos?

• i got my own pet snake in my trousers

• Corn snakes are much easier to care for and come in more color morphs.

• Get a corn snake, pythons do massive shits and you have to keep dead rats in the freezer.

• With a corn snake you don't have to keep rats in the freezer?

• na, fuzzies, they're not as gross to deal with, don't take as long to defrost.

What Girls Said 7

• The piebald is gorgeous.
    In my opinion, the albino would be both easier and harder to find if you lost it, it got out of the cage. If you have a white house, it can camouflage pretty easy, but if you don't, easy find. If it got outside, you would send in a message to whoever it is in your area that deals in lost and found animals, and you'd tell them albino python rather than, it's white an brown and orange and looks like this.
    So I would go for the albino both for originality and convenience.

• The Piebald is gorgeous!

• I LOVE the albino ball python ^^

• Piebald ball python has brighter colors and a pretty pattern. Go for the second snake.

• I like the Piebald ball python.

• i really like the look of any albino animal i don't know why i feel they are very special

• Albino ball python... So beautiful!