Gaggers: what would you do if everything anon was now visible?

Would you be safe or fucked? I would be instantly fucked lol

• I would be safe :)
    76% (16)64% (14)70% (30)Vote
  • fucked, fucked and more fucked!!
    24% (5)36% (8)30% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to go in my corner, and just rock and cry... rock and cry...

I don't actually say anything bad. I'm anon for a reason, though. It's just more comfortable and I don't get creepy PMs. :) Although I might be missing out on some lovely PMs...

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I normally go anon if it's something personal and would die. Also I have way too many trolling questions and answers lol

• Oh shoot... I actually did ask an embarrassing question once! I would so die...

Going to go back to rock & cry in my corner response... lol.

What Guys Said 12

• I would be safe because I never go anon - Must admit I am torn the only reason I agree with going anon is a super personal story or something like admitting to a fethish for elbows. I think anon is used too much personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never go anon anyway..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like it much better

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it'd be interesting to have a day where all anon posts are made public. I'd be okay with my posts being exposed. Most of them are just snarky and not offensive anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't trip :) I've only go anon like 3-4 times and it's not even that bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be safed before I've never posted anything anonymously

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm, really, we are all pretty much anon anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • B. kinda literally...

0|0
    0|0
    • I've always wanted to ask you how you got your gag name? You aren't a douchebag

• It's just a nickname that my brother, coming from my weird-ass family, gave one of his friends for a while as a joke. It's been stuck in my head eve since.

• I wouldn't even notice the difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't matter to me, as I never post anything anonymously :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm safe, in fact I'd become an overnight celebrity.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I would be safe haha I'm never on anon xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd be okay.
    I sometimes feel quite popular, respected members of GAG have asked questions that were controversial or against GAG in some way, so I think those would be fucked, if that conspiracy is true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a little fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • People would wonder why the hell I go anon to say what kind of sandwich I like or similarly mundane responses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why people go anon at all. No one here has to know your real name or see your pic unless you want them to.

We're already pretty much anonymous aren't we?

0|0
    0|0
    • Technically yes we are all anon. I think when it comes to personal questions or answers although nobody knows you you still don't want someone to you answered that.

• I wouldn't say that I would be fucked, but I can say that I would be embarrassed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never go anon I'd be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be safe haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm chill. Just a bit embarrassed of my stupid questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be completely safe. I don't post anything contradicting or offensive when I am in anonymous mode.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd literally cry and delete my account

0|0
    0|0