Ladies: Would you go up to the 5th floor? Be honest. ;D (For those who abhor long descriptions, avoid). Men: What do you think about this :D?

A group of girlfriends went on vacation and they see a five-story hotel with a sign that reads "For Women Only." Since they were without their boyfriends, they decide to go in.

The Doorman, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works, "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what's inside. The only rule is, once you leave a floor, you can't return to it."

The women talk it over and decide to go for it. They start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads "All the men here are horrible lovers, but they are sensitive and kind." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the Second floor reads! "All the men here are wonderful lovers, but they generally treat women badly." This wasn't going to do so again they head for the stairs.

The friends move up to the Third floor where the sign read "All the men here are great lovers and sensitive to the needs of women." This was good but there were still two more floors...

So on to the Fourth floor, the sign was perfect. "All the men here have perfect builds; are sensitive and attentive to women; are perfect lovers; they are also single, rich and straight"

The women seemed pleased but they decide that they would rather see what the fifth floor has to offer before they settle for the fourth.

When they reach the Fifth floor, there is only a sign that reads:

"There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is simply no way to please a woman."

(... I would have went to the 5th floor. :D But it's honestly out of curiousity. XD)

• Yes, but I have a good reason!
  • No. I would have stopped at the floor that I wanted and went in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not go in on each floor. It said they can't come back to a floor so why not see whats behind the door before moving on. My only issue with this is that the ladies are already in relationships, so no matter what floor they choose, unless their point is to not choose a floor, then they are cheaters and that makes them retched.

What Guys Said 6

• You forgot the other half of the joke...

"Across the street was a building for men. On the first floor, the sign red, 'These women are attractive.' On the second floor it said, 'these women are attractive and love sex'."

No man has ever set foot on the third floor.

• If there was a male version of this I'd go straight to the top regardless of what the signs said because I don't want to wonder what the other signs would have read. I don't care if I get nothing good at the end just knowing was the only thing I cared about.

Unless I'm forced to be with the people of the floor like if I can't choose to just not spend time with any of the people then I would have stopped at the fourth floor. I'd probably not have entered the building at all though if were the case I'd be forced to be with the people.

• You would have missed out then. If this was real and serious, I would have probably stopped at every floor, getting numbers on the way.

But when I first saw this, I was just as curious as those girls.

• That isn't the way I like to look for lovers.

• Take into account, however, that the hookers are probably more expensive the higher you go.

• I feel like there is a significant amount of women who would be very happy at floor 5 hahahaha, and I would too.

• i'd go there just out of curiosity

• 0|0
  • This made my day. X-)

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think that shows that women are never satisfie I think that just shows that people are curious. If I herd of someone that perfect if think "how can someone be more perfect, I need to see this". I think anyone would have one to the fifth flour.
    But this just sounds creepy so I probably would have left the hotel in the first place.

• It was a joke. Not serious. But if there was a "club" like this, it would be interesting to see how many women actually stopped.

• I would have just stopped at the floor I wanted.

• i'd go to the 5th floor out of curiosity and don't really care to much about the signs saying they have dudes.

• I would stop! While reading this I already knew that the 5th floor will be bullshit :D

• I would have stopped at the third floor lol

• I probably would've stopped at the 4th because it sounded so good already.

• I would have stopped on the floor I wanted

• I would've stopped at the fourth floor.