I had this stupid dream about my crush?

I texted her Friday sending her a cute goodnight text but she didn't reply until yesterday and she said hey and i was mad so i just said '.. hey' because i wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and i felt bad. We're still pretty close and talk at least everyday.

Anyways in the dream she texted me saying hey, asked what i was doing, and what my favorite stuffed animals and candy were. I remember me telling her but asking why since Valentine's day wasn't until next week. I could tell i was still upset in the dream but i don't know why. But why would i dream about her wanting to give me something after that happened yesterday? I apologised to her this morning and she understood and forgave me so we've been texting today too.

Most Helpful Guy

• if that dream occured only once... then it was just a random dream actually ;)

What Guys Said 2

• That's stupid.

• Dreams mean nothing.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe because want her to. ?

• It's just a dream...