Nerds, what is your favorite Zelda game?

My personal all time favorite was Majora's Mask. I love the fun house feel of it compared to the other Zelda games and how it's so different from anything else I've ever played yet it's so fun.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• My favorite console game is Ocarina of Time, and my favorite handhelds are the Oracle games.

• Have to go with Ocarina of Time. I love the story lines in that game, and I have great memories playing it with my brother when we were growing up.

• Twilight Princess.

• Definitely twilight princess

• Ahh, they are all great!

• Nope you have to decide. You're gonna break the hearts of some of the other zelda games but it has to be one.

What Guys Said 7

• 1986, da original

• A link to the Past. SNES4LYFE.

• 'Ocarina of Time'. But, 'Majora's Mask' is definitely second. I love the atmosphere of that game.

• LoZ 2 : The Adventure of Link because reasons.

Also A Link to the Past was so much fun when I was a kid. All that exploring and trying to find glitches, secrets, cheats and what not.

• Majora's Mask is very closely in second place, but mine has to be Ocarina of Time! 😍

• I don't own a nintendo, but I know that @Mustachekitteh can answer this.

• I know I'm going to get a lot of upvotes but uh, they all suck.