Girls, What do you actually do when summer vacation comes?

What kind of plans do you have when its summer vacation? What makes your summer really fun, enjoyable, and memorable.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I like going to the beach early in the morning or evening. Usually we (friends and I and family) go out shopping, walk around, and/or explore towns. My family especially likes taking a weekend road trip and exploring. :)

When I'm not doing anything really, I like to sit out and paint or read. If it's not too hot I'll ride my bike around and maybe along the boardwalk by the beach.

What Girls Said 19

• During the summers I either work a job or I do preparation work for school next year by getting a head start in my classes.

• I go to the beach a lot!

• Hanging out with friends (not only girls, just everyone) , swimming, doing something i might of never done before, going to new places. Ig just exploring.

• Not sure why this was girls only, but I plan on being outdoors and reading. Writing a little for a scholarship contest.

• This summer I'm planning on go out more, meeting new people, get a job and spend a week outside the city I live with my friend.

• Working full time, trips on the weekend, water park and travels with my boyfriend and daughter and my mom and sister. Pretty much being outside as much as possible

• Go travelling! Either internationally/ roadtrip within the country is fun! A lot of shopping with my friends, tanning at the beach, swimming, sleepovers... you get the gist haha

• Doing stuff with family and friends and anything that we can try to make fun we do. So that's always good :) And camping trips and going for ice cream and much more but yea.

• BBQs, being poolside, tanlines. Things of that nature lol.

• Well being a grown up I work during the summer.

• Travelling definitely... I went to tibet one year, and best experience so far :)

• DISNEYLANNDDDD!!!

• I go to the beach all the time!

• Sleep, hang with friends, go on a trip, volunteer, work

• eat ice cream and watch netflix

• I like to do stupid shit like jumping off high places

• showing off my body :P

• I go back to France visit my old friends, than to my parent's family and swimming ! But this year I'm moving out so it'll be different !!

• Well, now I work so it's different from before. But there's my birthday which I don't know about and this July I'm gonna audition