Girls, What do you actually do when summer vacation comes?

What kind of plans do you have when its summer vacation? What makes your summer really fun, enjoyable, and memorable.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like going to the beach early in the morning or evening. Usually we (friends and I and family) go out shopping, walk around, and/or explore towns. My family especially likes taking a weekend road trip and exploring. :)

When I'm not doing anything really, I like to sit out and paint or read. If it's not too hot I'll ride my bike around and maybe along the boardwalk by the beach.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• During the summers I either work a job or I do preparation work for school next year by getting a head start in my classes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to the beach a lot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hanging out with friends (not only girls, just everyone) , swimming, doing something i might of never done before, going to new places. Ig just exploring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why this was girls only, but I plan on being outdoors and reading. Writing a little for a scholarship contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • This summer I'm planning on go out more, meeting new people, get a job and spend a week outside the city I live with my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Working full time, trips on the weekend, water park and travels with my boyfriend and daughter and my mom and sister. Pretty much being outside as much as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Go travelling! Either internationally/ roadtrip within the country is fun! A lot of shopping with my friends, tanning at the beach, swimming, sleepovers... you get the gist haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing stuff with family and friends and anything that we can try to make fun we do. So that's always good :) And camping trips and going for ice cream and much more but yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • BBQs, being poolside, tanlines. Things of that nature lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well being a grown up I work during the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Travelling definitely... I went to tibet one year, and best experience so far :)

0|0
    0|0
  • DISNEYLANNDDDD!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I go to the beach all the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep, hang with friends, go on a trip, volunteer, work

0|0
    0|0
  • eat ice cream and watch netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to do stupid shit like jumping off high places

0|0
    0|0
  • showing off my body :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I go back to France visit my old friends, than to my parent's family and swimming ! But this year I'm moving out so it'll be different !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, now I work so it's different from before. But there's my birthday which I don't know about and this July I'm gonna audition

0|0
    0|0