Why did God make me this way?

Okay if you aren't a Christian, then leave. I tried to avoid spilling everything about me online, but my question was reported so fine i will spill it. Im a Christian, but i am having trouble with my gender and i want to know, why God made me male? Im not getting into too much detail on the question but in the comments i will. Please just comment and we can talk about it in detail. I asked only girls cause this question is too embarrassing to ask guys. I TRIED to avoid this mess by having people email me last question, but my question was banned. Thank u to whoever moderator banned my question last time, i appreciate u making me spill everything about myself online.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not a Christian but i could not help myself and say that God made you a male because its what may be convenient for you and for your soul ;I know it doesn't make sense at all. The reason why you are having troubles with your gender is what you should focus on.
    I really hope i helped and im sorry if i offended anyone.

What Girls Said 19

• You have to learn to love your gender. Some people wish they were another gender and other people wish they were taller but you have to learn to love what you have because its your duty too.

• even as Christians, we don't always know every answer about God. I don't know why He made you a certain gender, but I'll tell you what I do know. I know that God created you, knowing who you'll be and who you are even before you were born. I know your sins or things you think God may not be pleased with didn't make God not want to give you life nor love. I know that whatever journey you chose, God will always love you more than the world itself. His love is far bigger than human love, and he loves you knowing fully well what's on your mind and what you'll decide with your life. I also know that God gave everyone freedom of will because he loves us. He didn't make us into robots who followed every rule. He made us into human beings who chose what direction they want to go to, and sometimes that path is unclear. What I suggest is for you to take this information in, but to mostly talk to God. The best way to understand God is to have a personal close relationship with him. We cannot tell you why God decided to create you a certain way. That's up to the interaction you decide to have with God. Sometimes when God speaks, we may unconsciously block him out so keep on talking to him and keep that relationship close. But remember that no matter what decision you make, God will always love you and God will always guide you if you want His guidance.

• This is a good answer. It makes sense, but i wish i wasn't a boy :'(

• personally, I don't associate 'feminine' qualities with females and 'masculine' qualities with males. I think those qualities were socially made up and they don't define our sex. And I think people have both those qualities in them. So what do you think means to be a female or a male?

• Both David and his son Soloman mention that when you (all of us) were in your mother's womb that God knew you for who you are. You must accept that God has a plan for your life, if he has a plan then surely he planned that you would be born a male in a male body. To accept anything different is to say or admit that God makes mistakes, God doesn't make mistakes it goes against what and who he is. It goes against the very nature of God to say that he makes a mistake. You need to speak to your Pastor in private to let them know what you are struggling with so that they can assist you in working through this.

• Learning to love your gender can be hard. God has a purpose for everything, as you probably know. You just have to find your purpose and learn to love it. Tell yourself "this is what God knows will be best for me and I just have to roll with it until I can truly understand what he has in store for me." God has a plan for everyone, and it may not seem as obvious as your plan it's still probably the best choice. Self-acceptance is a hard thing to do whether it's gender, size, or even race. I used to hate my body and everything on it. And I'm slowly getting better understanding that there's really nothing I can do about it. Just learn to accept yourself as a dude because dudes are awesome! Pray to god every night asking him to help you understand what his plan is for you. Good luck!

• Being a guy isn't so "awesome " to me. I wish God had made me a girl...

• Because guys are required to be emotionally strong. "Dont cry, dont listen to girly music, dont do this or dont do that because thats gay." Two i dont feel like much of a guy, im 5'5. All girls want is guys who are strong, confident, tall and dominant. (That totally helps me! Woohoo NOT). Three i wish i was beautiful and pretty. Im just sick of living up to the phase "you are a boy u can do it, blah blah bullshit!" I just wish i could actually show some emotions. But no you are a guy, u can handle it. Im sick of having to live up to a stupid standard

• You make a good point. Guys shouldn't have to be tough all the time. Sometimes you can't just help but cry. It's a natural human function. It's like when people blow their top off because a girl farts. Anyways like I said before God has something in store for you, and I trust that he will lead you to the correct path. I wish the best of luck to you.

• do you wish you were a woman? it sounds like you might be transgender. That's u fr you to decide. It might be worth researching and looking into. I wish you luck it must be so hard for you

• Unfortunately, some questions never have answers. For those who are Christian, they seem to have to have an answer for why god does things, but alas you'll never get a 'true' answer. My honest advice is to do what makes you happy. If you think you are supposed to be a woman, than be a woman. We live in a society where this is highly accepted. If you feel you are a woman, be a woman. There's no point in trying to be someone you aren't, it will just make you very unhappy.

• God gave us all things to work on. He made you a male because he has a plan for you, and that's for you to decide. Above all he wants you to love him and get to know him. He loves you today, tomorrow and forever. He desires to have you with him in Heaven when your time comes. I suggest to answer your question you do this and especially pray. Ask for the Holy Spirit to guide you. Try going to a chapel or get involved with your local church. Do things with positive people who make you actually feel wanted and loved and GOOD ENOUGH! Jesus Christ looks at you and is so proud of you, he is the PERFECT father, never forget. God has a plan, just keep your eyes towards him. I will be praying for you and that you stay strong. God Bless!

• I actually have prayed about it a lot and i dont understand why i am a boy. I honestly have no idea why i am not a girl. Im not much of a boy for one, im 5'5 (really tall :l plus im not a leader type person at all. And plus i honestly wish i could just put on a little dress, high heels and stockings. Plus guys are required to be such strong people, and im not. Im not the sterotype, im not a strong person and honestly i wish i didn't have to be. Girls have their friends, they dont have to be tall strong and emotionless like guys do. Im sick of having to always try and be the strong dominant male. Besides all girls want are tall strong guys and im totally that (not). I mean i dont get it. God says he gas a plan to prosper and not to harm us. How is this not harming me?

• You need to learn to love yourself, everyone has something amazing about them and with that there comes problems, you just need to work on thinking better about yourself and not see the bad side of it :)

• Do you think you have gender dysphoria? Like wishing you were another gender. I think thats how you spell it. There is nothing wrong with you

• Please message me about this I can help you and even though I am a Christian, I can help you and I swear on the lives of family I will not tell you that something is wrong with you because there is nothing wrong with you wishing you were a different gender and even though I am a Christian, I believe the LGBT community needs to be treated as good as any other human not a second class citizen. People should be judged based off of how they treat people not the sexual orientation. I will probably throw up in my mouth if I see a response saying that something influenced this or that you should go to a camp to make you act like the gender you were assigned with. Maybe people were born like that and there is nothing wrong with it. Message me if you want help I promise I won't judge

• being gender fluid isn't that big of a problem. yeah sure it is for you, and i get that. I'm just saying the solution is easy. if you'd rather be a girl, get a sex change operation.

• Because he wanted to make you male and he has plans for your life.

• But i wish i was a female. God says He has plans to prosper us and not harm us. How is this not harming me?

• Hmm i wish i had faith as strong as you. I just dont know... i guess im afraid it won't turn out okay in the end. I wish i knew the real reason, but i dont. I just hope someday everything will come together... but right now it hasn't yet. I hope i really will be happy

• It will

• Go to a leader in your church and talk to them about it. They'll be able to help you more.

• I am a Christian and God made you the gender you are for a purpose don't change

• Because you all forget God is cruel and likes a giggle at other people's expense.

• God made you a boy but then something happened in the process while growing up and you changed your perspective. Sexuality develops as we grow and has nothing to do with when you were born. Pray that He helps you accept your body and have a mind of a man again. Everyone suffers from insecurities and dissatisfaction but may only be tests to see a better or worse outcome.

• But how am i supposed to just magically gain the mind of a man? I think i had at least a tendency to want to be a girl...

• Praying and having faith. If you keep on denial not accepting yourself than it is your choice, but you can try as hard as you can and be in communion with God to change it. It is fine to feel lost and angry but don't take it to sin and remain in God's presence, learn to love yourself

• I have tried... i dont know what more to do... why must i face this trial, and most other Christians dont...

• I'm a christian too and honestly I have always wanted to know why does he make people with problems at all. But he makes us all in his image. Sometimes likes to test our faith.

• But why must i be the one to face this. Most other Christians dont have this... why me?

• Never question god. But he might be testing your faith.

• Like you're a female stuck in a man's body? Then I'm just going to say maybe to appreciate both sides of the gender. God wants us to be kind live well and spread his word... you get what I'm getting at?

• He just did. Accept it.

• Seriously? Thats a nice way to treat someone

• God gives us choices, do you know when you started struggling with this

• About 7 years ago

• He made you a boy because that's what he wanted you to be. It's something that went on in your life that made you wanna be a girl. Did you play sports? Did you stay around your mom all the time? Where you bullied? It's something, try to think about what changed 7 years ago

• I mean i have been homeschooled my entire life. I wasn't bullied but i just wish i could dress up and be a girl. I honestly wish i could put on a little dress, high heels and stockings. Why must i face this? I dont think this is fully just my influences, maybe i have a tendency?