WHICH RACE OF PEOPLE LOOKS THE BEST?

HOW ABOUT ALL RACES ARE EQUALLY ATTRACTIVE AND WE SHOULD STOP MAKING MINORTIES OF MEN & WOMEN FEEL LESS ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE PASTY SKIN

WHICH RACE OF PEOPLE LOOKS THE BEST?
#AllMenUniteInBrotherhood

#LadiesUniteInFeminineBeauty
-------
Yes, everyone has their preference and will automatically be attracted to something more, but these demeaning questions need to stop.
--------

There are beautiful and "ugly" people of all races!

• ALL RACES
  • White, black, Asian, Hispanic, Islander, Middle Eastern, Mixed, Other
  • NO RACE
  • #GuysUNITE! - All men are handsome
  • #ChicksUNITE! - All women are beautiful
  • RACE DOESN'T MATTER CUZ I'M JUST A TACO
  • ALIENZ FOR THE WIN!
I understand that I may have offended some of you Caucasian people by using the adjective "pasty" to describe your skin color, so I do apologize for my offense. Whether you decide to hold it against me or not is your choice, but I'm moving. I truly do mean my apology in the sincerest of ways.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• orange aliens

• I'm most attracted to Chinese, Japanese, pacific islander types but I've seen beauty in them all

• Well, let's put it this way: I do not think there are prettier or uglier races objectively speaking. However, there are certain races that I personally (in my subjective view) feel particularly drawn to. For women, I find east Asians (Koreans and Japanese and to some degree Chinese) and also very dark African Americans the prettiest/hottest. For men, I find western European Caucasians the most handsome. I don't think this is racist however, I'm not saying other races are ugly, I just have my physical preferences. Some guys like girls with blond hair, some guys like girls with brown hair, I like petite girls with almond shaped eyes :-).

• That's fine. I literally said that that's it's fine to have a preference but you shoudn't make others feel less or say another race is superior.

• Of course. I agree with you. In fact, as a European, I find the whole race debate in the US rather funny anyways. I'm not saying there is no racism in Europe , but it functions very differently. Racism in Europe is mainly based on nationality, not on ethnicity (which of course, doesn't make it much better). In the US, racism is mainly about ethnicity. I've always thought that's quite funny. Think about it: we are literally talking about the amount of melatonin in somebody's skin. That's like saying "my body contains 2% more vitamin C than yours, so I can discriminate you". Whoever came up with this idea must've been exceptionally dumb.

• Well the U. S. had slaves and even after slavery ended, minorities (including Asians and hispanics that weren't even slaves) were treated poorly. The U. S. has a lot of active racism, but some people can't move on or not hold things against others. I've dealt with discrimination from a white person, but I never hold it against them. Lots of whites here follow stereotypes when it comes to other races and other races sometimes don't like whites in general because they hold them all accountable for their ancestors or not stopping injustices. There are also people here (the ones on the media usually) that don't put much effort and still blame another race. Things here are just really complicated racially. I just don't let things like that hold me back because regardless of my race, theere will be people who try to hold me back anyways.

• All races are beautiful in each of their own way

• All races look good no matter who they are :D

• Unite in brotherhood? Ehhhm, no. My brother is my brother; My friends could be considered my 'brothers'. Men in general are not my brothers, lol.

AFA the question goes, you need to allow people to be attracted to/repulsed by whatever they want to be so long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's lives. It's not that big of a deal when a different ethnic woman doesn't find me attractive, there's other fish in the sea. If someone has a preference for White guys/Black guys/whatever then that's their jam. That person isn't anything special, so it's not like I'm lacking because I don't fit their criteria. People need to realize this and move on with their lives.. not everyone is going to find you attractive.

• I guess you didn't read my post at all. I said you can have whatever preference you like; degradation just isn't needed.

• Lol @ "pasty skin". That's a bit demeaning in itself, isn't it? We'll let it pass this time :)

• Pale by definition means pasty, but you're right, it is / can be seen as demeaning. Thanks for letting it slide ;P

• lol. I'm not a cannibal, but now you've got a dirty reference about eating people stuck in my head.

• Glad to have been of service 8)

• I don't understand your question, it really doesn't make sense. Also who are you to say that pasty (you meant white, pretty obvious) people are the most attractive.

• I didn't say white people were the most attractive. I said the opposite. You literally missed the entire point.

• I have to agree, there is something addicting about this site. When in all actuality it is a complete waste of time.

• Yes, VERY addicting!

• No asians? wtf! jk

• "Race" isn't even a thing it's a name that we as humans created.

In other words, Asians, blacks, whites, etc shouldn't even be labels we're all "humans".

• green aliens

• Indian women!

• Though black men are the best.

• Whites are most sought after whether you like that or not.

What Girls Said 11

• There is no best race, I love all races equally. Nobody should be judged based on the color of their skin. ❤️

(Sorry for being late btw)

• yay i like you already!
    and tacos too

• Sounds good!

• Hispanics are attractive.

• The human race...

• It would be cooler if we were all treated equally.

• The human race is the most attractive.

• At first when I saw this question I was thinking here we go again but you actually shocked me and I agree with what you said... but some people are obvuously missing the point and are still listing their preference.

• Glad I surprised you! (:

• Northern europeans have the best genes. And look the best also, in my opinion.

• Why on Earth would someone downvote me if this is what I like? God!!

• Its not that I really care about a downvote, I was just wondering, thsts all. It was just a rhetorical question and no answer was needed but if you did answer I wanted to say that the question was "Which race the people looks the best?" and I answered to the point. The fact that the question has nothing to do with the details in your question thats another thing. You asked which race is the best and then you said they are all the best blah blah, why did you asked which race is the best in the first place then? I agree with the fact that we are all equal, but I answered more in terms of looking , but you dont have to take it personal. I think this was better if it was an myTake. Oh and dont worry, no more answers needed. ;)

• My question wasn't to be taken literally. I figured everyone would get the point by looking at the poll options and seeing the description. The whole point was people to realize that they don't need or shouldn't answer is certain ways, but I like to make my Takes very extensive and I didn't have the time to do a full one so a quick question seemed easier. It usually takes 30min - 1 hour for me to complete my takes.

• Obviously it's Alienz

• Pasty skin? So you try to say that everyone is equal blah blah, while throwing out a jab at whites? Did you think no one would notice that? Biased much?

• We are all equal, but it's just a description. Sorry that you're so upset. Hopefully you can move on from it.

• I'm not upset, you're obviously bitter about being a minority from what I gathered. Hopefully someday you'll stop being so ashamed of it and trying to cut people down who you feel are superior to you. It's like making fun of a skinny girl because you're fat or something.

• Your gatherings are wrong. I'm not bitter about anything. I'm proud to be who I am and wouldn't change my skin color for anything. I didn't cut anyone down or try to do so. I actually did the opposite so please excuse yourself. "Who I feel superior to me" Ha! You're dreaming. Anyways Bye!