Partly because I always been single and incapable of getting a relationship but also more than that I'm in a dark time in my life I'm stuck in a rut.. I've always had a rough life
Most Helpful Guy
I am sorry you feel that way. I will tell you what I think and it may not appeal to you at all, but keep in mind that none of it is fact-based or researched, merely my views and observations.
- First step is acceptance. People are obsessed with happiness that they cannot handle any form of sadness or tragedy in their lives. I think happiness is overrated and it is often nonexistent among intellectual people, particularly those with a strong conscience.
- Stop victimizing yourself because it is very easy to do. You have standards and aspirations and that's what is dejecting you. It is not wrong to dream or hope for a better life, it is only wrong to convince yourself that this is how life must be and right NOW.
- If you catch yourself comparing your life to others', remember to choose wisely. Don't always look upwards, and always remember that there are people who have much harder than you do. Maintain a good balance in your comparisons, if you are that type of a person.
- My view on life is very gloomy and realistic. I do believe that it is a grim, painful, horrifying and nightmarish experience. We are surrounded by suffering. It exists everywhere, we just choose to neglect it so we can actually live ourselves. To be happy is to tell yourself some lies and deceive yourself. If grasping this reality is too much for you, then you are not fit enough to survive. Nothing is about you, or me, or anybody for that matter. Life is not designed to make us happy.
- From my humble experience, I can guarantee to you that nothing remains the same. Everything must change at some point. Live for tomorrow. Do what you can and keep your head down. And to end with a cliche: “Nothing works, but everything works out.”
Best of luck to you. : )1