Does anyone have proof that evolution is real?

cause i can't find any

Updates:
GET ME A PICTURE AND A VIDEO OF EVOLUTION HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES I WANNA SEE IT PLEASE

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• cause it simply doesn't exist. where are the millions upon millions middle stages of prehuman apes that should be scattered all over the world? nowhere cause they simply never existed. we should be swimming in them normally... .

0|1
    1|0
    • Have you not heard of survival of the fittest? And decomposition? Lol.

• Show All
    • What are you talking about? There are abundant fossil records of prehistoric ape fossils.

And exactly, survival of the fittest in terms of human evolution has happened slowly, over millions of years in fact. The world changes over time, and the species most adapted to live on Earth at a certain point in time will survive. The species that don't die, simple as that. If you meant fossils then you didn't make yourself clear.

• SHOW ME A VIDEO AND PICTURE OF EVOLUTION HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES

What Girls Said 9

• We know for a fact that dogs are descended from wolves. We know for a fact that most modern farm animals were bred to be the way they are now. We know for a fact that humans have gotten taller on average over time. Those are all evolution. And don't give me some kind of "micro evolution versus macro evolution" shit, because "macro evolution" is literally just micro evolution over time. No actual credible scientist who understands biology actually believes there's a distinction.

2|2
    0|2
    • SHOW ME I WANNA SEE A VIDEO AND PICTURE OF EVOLUTION HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES

• Show All
    • go look up the issues with the dating of fossils

• I've done research on that subject plenty already. Probably even more than you have. But I have found far more evidence explaining why fossil dating is perfectly credible than evidence saying it's not. So unless you can find me an actual credible damn source supporting your point, I'm done here. It's become pretty obvious that you are unwilling to actually educate yourself, so it would be pointless to even attempt to get someone like to to see reason.

• if we didn't evolve from monkeys, then where are all the monkeys? I have never seen a monkey in my life.

1|0
    0|1
  • Species diversity, fossils, the change in animals over time.

0|2
    0|1
    • SHOW ME I WANNA SEE IT HAPPEN ON VIDEO AND PICTURE

• I don't know of any other theory on life and human life that comes with a video. If we had a video there'd be no debate and it's be common knowledge

• There's no cure for stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmn the bible duhhhhhh

(Sarcasm)

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow I read that as "proof evolution ISN'T real". My answer doesn't make sense then. Whoever up voted me is almost as stupid as I am.

• If you can't find any then you're not looking hard enough.

0|0
    0|0
    • SHOW ME I WANNA SEE IT HAPPEN ON VIDEO AND PICTURE

• Show All
    • than explain to me

• Look at SNAG83's explanation.

• No one cam prove anything. No religion, no theory can be 100% proven. Even science. There's a reason why is called the gravitational theory. It's cause we can't prove anything

2|0
    0|4
    • said the little kid that hasn't yet finished middleschool. no we can prove things. there is something called experimentation, logic, and validation.

• Show All
    • you look at the moon. and you see a sperical shape. and you call it a sphere. with a more careful look youd see its not exactly a shere as earth isn't. but calling it a pyramid would be completely in a wrong direction. so even if your previous theory (sphere) was not perfect, it was in a good path. thats what matters in science. to be one step closer each time. and not everything is as abstract as gravity. there are things you can predict with perfect accuracy with equations and mathematical calculations, these were formed with time for sure, but we wouldn't have witnessed that progress if it wasn't for someone who foresaw that THERE IS a final answer. cause its not a matter of belief. is wether you csn foresee it or not. archimedes was genius enough to know that the problem of the squaring the circle was unsolvable. the thing is if you have the serendipity to know if the path you are taking will bare any fruits or not.

• However you can't bet 100% certain. On the right path does not = certain.

• No, its just a bunch of theories based on fossil findings & speculations

0|2
    0|1
    • Like how the fact that the earth revolves around the sun is only a bunch of theories based on mathematical calculations and speculations. For all we know the earth could be flat and the sun could be revolving around the earth.

• All theories & speculations. You do realize there are theories NASA never went to the moon because the flag is moving in the video feed right? Not to mention, they went to the moon in 1969, its 2015, why haven't they gone back? We know the earth isn't flat from aerial views.

So if you know so much don't challenge me, actually answer the posters original question with proof.

• No one can prove anything.

2|0
    0|3

What Guys Said 13

• It amazes me how so many people dont understand evolution, but i will attempt to explain it in more simple terms. Lets look at an example more closer to home. Breed of dogs is an example where humans have selectively evovled species to have certain characteristics. So u have hunting dogs. Over many generations only the most aggressive and physically capable dogs were selected to breed leaving out the more docile dogs out of the gene pool. This leaves the dogs progressively becoming more able to hunt and be physically stronger and faster to that certain task. Humans have also selectively breeded snakes with certain scale patterns, colouful budgies, only the fastest race horses and so on. This is called selective evolution where we determine the traits that get passed down the genetic line. However in the natural world this happens naturally where only the species can adapt well to their environment survive and pass their genes on to the next generation. This is called natural selection first theorised by Charles Darwin. So for example there are many islands in the Galapagos Islands. Each island can be seen to have a certain species of finch on each island. Each finch is well adapted to each environment because there are only certain food sources on each island. So on one island there is an abundance of hard nuts and only the finches with hard beaks are able to feed on these nuts. So the ones with small and weak beaks werent able to eat and died off. But on another island there are floweres with long petals with nectar at the bottom and only the finches with long beaks are able to reach inside and feed on the nectar. So the species of finch on each island have evolved over time to adapt to their environment for a better chanc of survival. We can even see this in humans with the different races. Black people have darker skin to protect them from harsh sunlight because they tended to live in harsh sunny areas. Whereas white people lived in cloudy areas and in caves and so have light skin to absorbb more vitamin D from sunlight to keep their bones strong in a darker environment. Of course in today's modern society people live all over the world now and is a bit different. But it is clear that evolution does take place and there are many more examples that prove of its existence. But its too long to explain fossil records and microbiology and the rest of it now. So i hope this explains a little about evolution.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good explanation :)

• I WANT A VIDEO AND PICTURE OF EVOLUTION HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES

• Evolution happens over many millions of years to have a noticeable effect say from an ape to modern day humans. But it can happen at a faster rate such as a previous form a gager about the bacteria dividing and replicating. It is impossible to observe evolution happen on a grand scale right before your eyes. Its the same with atoms. We can't see them, but they are definitely real. Evolution does happen.

• It'll take way more time than I am willing to invest to explain this to one person so here we go.
    wp.production.patheos.com/.../...s-of-evidence.jpg

1|2
    0|1
    • anatomical vestiges has already been disproven ever part of our body has a use
      genetic code just shows that where a computer program
      dna homology lol you're kidding right
      the study on fruit flies for speciation events has produced nothing new
      of course we all experiment lol
      fossil record isn't true there is no fossil record its already been disproven
      there's no accurate conclusion for the ERV its a theory
      transitional forms is dumb its also inaccurate i dont want guess work i want hard facts thats can't be disprovable bring me some

• Um, for something to be a part of our body it needs to have genes, jeez, what are you, 12?

Know what, the rest of what you wrote is either moronic or I refuted, so I'll ignore it.

• Oh sigh. It's a myopic conspiracy buff.

• Genetics, the fossil record, anatomy, geography, modern medicine, evolutionary computing, reality, and sanity.

0|1
    0|2
    • the fossil record isn't true that's already been disproven they can't even get an accurate date for the fossils,
      all genetics have shown us is that we are a computer program
      what about anatomy?
      geography just shows what we have now,, nothing new
      i said evolution not survival
      there is no natural selection unless you're hitler
      reality and sanity lol you're funny

• Show All
    • ... No you don't, you have the bible, you have the bible and people that believe in the bible, SO ALL YOU HAVE IS THE BIBLE! Know what? That's stupid, you're stupid, STOP BEING STUPID!

• lol did you just pull a frieza on me
      lmao even though we disagree on things that was funny

• That may depend on what you consider proof, evolution, and real.

0|0
    0|0
    • On someone else's opinion you mentioned, "i want no interference from people i want too see it evolve on its own". Nothing can evolve on its own. Change is caused, just like everything else. Do you think humans are the only things that can cause sugar to be added?

There are so many variables; energy and particles floating around all over the place. Everything is in a constant state of change, if it wasn't, most likely everything would be dead. Input causes output which causes input, etc. Just because we can't see, or measure, the input/output, doesn't mean it's not there.

• So it all depends on how far you want to take that change. It appears to scientists that some things that exist today, in certain configurations, didn't exist a long time ago. They wonder why it appears that way. Is it the truth? As far as I know, nothing suggests something else. Just like gravity, is it the truth? Well nothing suggests something else at this point in time, so we give it a high degree of certainty. Science doesn't preach 100% certainty, even though some may claim it does, it preaches predictability.

• Predictability will most likely be the reason your specific guidelines of proof will not come to fruition. Science doesn't like variables. Variables make it too hard to figure out what is actually happening and how it happens. Scientists try to get rid of as many variables as possible, and make a prediction of the constants.

So your fantasy of seeing how variables do what they do, will stay a fantasy. No matter what you see, or think you see, in those variables; anyone can make a claim to the cause of what is seen. Claims and proofs are 2 different things.

Sorry if that sounded rude and hopefully it helped. Sorry if it didn't.

• Nope, there's no proof if you look down deep enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • As opposed to what?

0|2
    2|1
  • yeah... check pokemomn ;)

0|1
    1|1
  • There is no proof really. If you are religious, you believe in God. If you aren't religious, you don't believe in God. That simple lol

1|0
    0|0
  • ... you could ask all the scientists, who basically spend their lives confirming it.

1|1
    1|1
  • Nope its just a theory like every thing else

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah micro evolution is real and there is all kinds of proof. Charles Darwin pioneered that shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • what about macro evolution

• Show All
    • from the flood

www.google.com/search

unless those whales have feet i don't see them getting there

Mount Ararat in Judeo-Christian tradition is associated with the "Mountains of Ararat" where, according to the Book of Genesis, Noah's Ark came to rest. It also plays a significant role in Armenian culture and nationalism. The mountain can be seen on the coat of arms of Armenia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_wIKiOgk10

• sorry wrong person

• Its no more believable than creationism

0|0
    0|0
  • Dickhead. Ask any doctor. MRSA, the common cold, AIDS, drug resistant TB,...
    What do these all have in common? They mutate at allarming rates and have all found gene expressions that defeat even the best advances in antibiotics. We watch their genome change daily as new chemical pressures force then to find a way to survive.

1|1
    0|1