How do I convince guys that a girl isn't attractive?

I think These guys I know think that this girl is physically Attractive and honestly she's not that pretty lol. I heard one say how he would fuck her and stuff like that and they're all super hot so how do I convince them that here are hotter girls. And don't say they like her personality because they don't even talk to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• everybody has his own taste... don't u know?

What Guys Said 11

• There is more to life than looks. Looks fade and grow ugly. She may have a beautiful, free spirit. Who cares if she "Isn't attractive" by your standards. If her heart is truly beautiful men will flock to her.

• I can smell bitter jealousy. No offense dear, but that's how it sounds.

• are you into girls? are you homosexual? if not then what do you know?

• I don't have to be gay to spot an attractive girl.

But yeah QA is being dumb.

• of course not, but there definitely is a little bit of difference, things that you aren't looking for that someone who finds something attractive would see.

like if we all look at the same sunset and it is beautiful and stunning and all that, we are going to look at the parts that we like the best, to remember them and comment on them. so it is a little bit different

• Sound like you jealous. You wanna smash one of these dudes but they dont like you. They want this other hoe so you tryna convince them that you're real and they better stop buggin. Am i right?

• No? I am not jealous?

• don't try you will just come off as jealous and insecure

• She's obviously attractive to these guys so there's nothing you can do basically.

• Why would you want to do that? It's pretty mean to the girl. How is it any of your business? :)

• Just call them misogynistic pigs for having preferences. Feminists seem to do it to the vast majority of men all of the damn time

• Just show him the hotter girl.

• Hard to believe a girl would try this

• You can't. You're wasting your time trying

What Girls Said 8

• You can't convince anyone. If the find her attractive, then they find her attractive. Not every one is gonna like the same things as you. ._.

• Yeah but what do I say to convince them?

• Point out her flaws?

• I guess you can do whatever you want to try and "convince" them she isn't attractive. They're most likely gonna overlook them because EVERYONE has flaws. Nobody is perfect. Would you like if a guy found you attractive and someone started pointing out your flaws especially the ones that you are most insecure about? What if this lady is very insecure and you're just worsening it by doing this.

• You don't and really it's none of your business who they find attractive.
    Stop sounding like such a jealous hater: it's ugly.

• Why do you give a shit?

• Why would you want tear someone down for no reason?

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, perhaps she really is attractive to them.

• Are you jelly

• You can't because everyone has a different opinion on what beauty is.

• you can't!