Girls, any of you listen to metal music?

Any girls here who are into metal music, from bands like iron maiden, to metallica, to cannibal corpse, and so on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Death, Carcass, Sepultura etc.

0|1
    0|0
    • Awesome!

• Show All
    • You have great taste. There aren't enough girls who are into metal that like what you like. Most of them just like metalcore and surface bands (though I do like bands like Demon Hunter and Pantera).

• There may be a lot of them but they're rather hard to find.

What Girls Said 20

• Yes, it's my favorite. My favorite bands are Necrophagist, Cannibal Corpse (especially their new stuff, I love Kill or Become), The Agonist, Children of Bodom, Hatebreed, Amon Amarth, In This Moment whatever kind of music they are. Sometimes I get bored and listen to pop/old rock or just plain rock too on Spotify.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pretty broad taste in music, metal being one of them, but I'm not hardcore into it, just like all the other genres I listen to. My music tastes are basically like a big food sampler. (I just don't listen to pop, country, and screamo).

1|0
    0|0
    • What bands in particular?

• I love some metal songs from Metallica and Nirvana. But I don't listen them often. Depends on mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss , definitely

0|0
    0|0
    • What bands?

• Show All
    • Sure, if that's how its classified

• Death metal bands include Cannibal Corpse, Death, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Obituary, etc. Black metal bands include Dimmu Borgir, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Gorgoroth, Immortal, etc. Grindcore bands include Napalm Death, Repulsion, Terrorizer, Pig Destroyer, and Nasum.

• YES! SOMEBODY with good taste!!! Let's be best friends

0|0
    0|0
    • haha sure, I'm vgmaster9!

• i sometimes listened to some vkei bands that did metal

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a hardcore fan, but metallica when I'm in the mood :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessssss mostly metalcore genre

0|0
    0|0
    • Check out other genres like heavy metal, thrash metal, death metal, black metal, power metal, and folk metal.

• I like Metallica, nirvana, The Black Keys, The illers, and Def Leparrd.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • ya. i love the black veil brides

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It gives me a headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. that music makes my ears bleed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to listen to metal, because a friend was in a band, and I liked it

0|0
    0|0
    • So it was basically just a phase.

• Show All
    • What do you like now?

• I listen to very different music genres
      from instrumental to accapella, to rock, to pop, to some rap, to soundtracks from movies, songs in languages I don't even understand... etc

• Yes unfortunately it's hard to find others who are

0|0
    0|0
    • What bands do you like?

• Yeah I like Metallica, Tool, Disturbed, White Zombie/Rob Zombie, and some Korn songs. There are probably others, I just can't think of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the yes! I love iron maiden and matallica and Slipknot! I also listen to alt. rock like linkenpark

0|0
    0|0
  • Meee!!! I love metal music

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice what bands you like?

• yeah i like it.

0|0
    0|0