Ok, this is a serious question. Does it look bad being a 23 year old and a junior in college (considering most are 20 or 21)?

This person started at 21 by the way.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad? I am 44 years old and a junior in college! There are more non-traditional students in college right now than at anytime in history. You will inevitably have classes in which most of the students are older than you are.

What Girls Said 5

• Not a big deal!

• Nope, not bad at all. Your age doesn't matter at that point.

• No, why would anyone care about that lol

• nah i started college at like 20 so its whateves

• It's not bad.

What Guys Said 5

• No it doesn't Most will go straight from high school because the longer you wait to go to college the more you will forget and sometimes things are done a new way.

• No. It never looks bad when a person pursues a goal.

• The only thing that matters is that you're trying. Who cares about other people.

• You're doing something with your life, age doesn't matter.

• Are you kidding? The fist year at 19 counted for nothing for me, so I was a 20 year old freshmen. I made such bad grades, that I would have graduated way after 23, perhaps at 26 or later trying to make up for all those bad grades, making A's in the makeup classes but mixing them with the F's from the past. God I hate college. After I found that out, I quit college right then and there.

• Well, to be honest, I started college at 17 (made bad grades), but now I have redeemed myself and made all A's 5 semesters in a row. Have a few scholarships now. I guess that's always good. It is possible to turn it around, though.

• What about failing Psychology and the makeup sociology class. I WANTED TO ME A MUSICIAN IN A ORCHESTRA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Psychology is stupidest of all, psychiatrists are crazy themselves if they think they know what crazy people are thinking.

• I wanted to BE a musician, not like I'm not one anyways, I never needed college for that, I just don't care anymore. I would have probably met people in the future through college, I never even got to take one music class and play my instrument. I had to take all that other shit instead that had nothing to do with it.