Is winning everything?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on if you see life as a game.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't believe that winning is everything about life. True satisfaction cannot be obtained merely by accomplishing things, gaining wealth, winning people, things, etc.

I believe it's far more than pleasing oneself because you can have it all yet still be empty inside.
    There is nothing more valuable than the people you love, connecting with them and sharing moments you may not have later.

There is more when you love people and use things than when you use people and love things.

• No, it's not everything.

• I wouldn't say so, because if you always won it would grow boring. It's losing that makes winning so precious.

• Losing is sometimes winning

• NO MAN CUZ SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA LOSE TO LEARN SOMETHING

What Guys Said 5

• There's nothing wrong with losing as long as you GAIN something that will help you WIN next time!!!

In order to win, ya gotta lose sometimes, right? i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• I am very competitive but only really with myself. In a game if I played bad and won I would still be in a bad mood, if I played well and lost I would be in okay mood.

• Not gonna lie, I'm a person who loves winning and hates losing, but no, winning isn't everything.

• Yeah why not?

• Yes. Winning is everything.