Guys, I am a super shy girl and I really wish I could go up to the guy I like and just talk to him but I am scared I'll ruin it what should I do?

He is also a really shy guy :(
But mostly only with me because he talks to everyone else normally

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't think of him as a guy you like think of him as just another person nothing more, or talk to him like you would a male friend.

What Guys Said 6

• Sorry, ruin what? Just go for it! Do some power poses in the bathroom mirror, and then fake confidence for thirty seconds. Just say you like him and want to meet up with him sometime. The worst he can say is no.

Well, of the things that might reasonable happen, the worst is a no. Technically he could start laughing really hard at the idea of it and then start to choke. Then when someone smacks him on the back he vomits all over the place. As he turns to leave the scene, he slips and starts to fall. He reaches out for the wall, but his had grasps at air. It happens so fast, but feels like slow motion to you as you see the panic in his eyes just before his head goes *clack* off the floor and his body *plomps* in a position that you immediately recognize as unconscious. By the time help arrives you can tell he's not about to wake up. Everyone gets pushed back as the paramedics arrive. Your view is partially blocked, but you can make out the splint being put on his neck. As they bring him toward the ambulance, you try to read the expression on the face of the EMT, but all you see is intense concentration. A beat passes and you realize you've been holding your breath. You inhale deeply and the air is so still and quiet that it sounds like a gasp.
    You look at the spot on the floor. There's no blood, but you can still hear the sound of head bouncing as it echoes around inside your head. You stare off in no particular direction as someone puts a hand on your shoulder. "You okay?" says a whispered voice, as another person wipes the vomit off your shoes. Everything goes blurry as silent tears fill your eyes. You are frozen: a statue in the crowd, hoping to wake up from this living nightmare.

• Just talk to him. Even if you stutter or whatever, many guys find that cute.

• I suggest adding yourself to a conversationthat he is having with a group of friends it will make it easier to talk to him by his self later

• Do it, excuse my language but dont be a pussy, Regret is the worst feeling trust me

• he likes you. Try to go up to him and just hand him your number and leave lol text talk later that day its easier

• Oh, you and I both (only I'm a boy). I heard picturing the other person naked helps but that can make you feel... funny lol. Personally I've just accepted it. But sometimes shyness is a good way of showing you like someone. For me, sometimes I will go to the girl and just smile and nod. And sometimes words make their way out without me thinking. Thinking is always the issue by the way. For girls, it's good to smile at the guy you like. If he likes your smile, he'll want to talk to you. And if you get crazy nervous, it can be positive for the guy. Unfortunately for me, if I get nervous in front of a girl and it's really obvious... it's not manly to do that. Good luck to you.