What makes you judge a person the most harshly?

What makes someone horrible in your eyes?
For me, it's abuse.
I know a guy who beat the living crap out of his girlfriend.
Nothing could make me respect him now.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is racist, sexist or homophobic

What Girls Said 5

• Same as yours. A person loses all respect in my eyes if they abuse people / animals.

• When they say that Fox news is reliable...

• When they say that ANY media station is reliable haha

• True but Fox news (imho) is the most outlandish by far. For example: Fox news was once outraged by the fact that Spongebob mentioned global warming in their episode and they wrote it off as a "liberal conspiracy"

IT'S A CARTOON FFS.

• He beat her? That's disgusting, I hope she's okay, and I would have to agree with you for now.

• If I hadn't been all of ten and in a different village when I heard about it, he'd regret it.
      As it is, he's killing himself slowly through substance abuse, so he'll be paid back soon.

• Well then you're a cool dude.
      And good for him-his own stupid choices will turn around and bite him

• I don't judge people Nate, that's not my thing

• Maybe judge is the wrong word.
      You know what I mean, come on.

• I judge people based on how I judge myself which is forever extremely harsh.

What Guys Said 9

• When someone tries to play me like a fool or tries to be someone that they aren't not. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• Definitely abuse. I saw a picture of an 8 year old girl being repeatedly slashed with a dog leash such that half her head was swollen with heavy internal bleeding. Worst part is the parent, a 20 year old stuck up b****, got only 6 months in prison, which is probably like a half year vacation in a 3 star hotel. Can't help but judge the hell out of anyone abusive, that is just messed up. Especially judgmental of those folk who beat their kids and cause lifetime trauma.

I do support physical education of children, but clearly some people haven't paid attention in class and think they should beat their children with an inch of their life.

Anybody who cannot grasp that simple concept is subject to heavy judgment. Rightfully so, too.

• Dude, I'm right there with you. Someone needs to light him up.

• I guess someone who cuts in line at McDonald's

• Bahaha
      And then they wait till they get to the front to look at the damn menu right?

• Well I guess initially its if they smoke cigarettes or not.. but then it take a bit of "knowing" them before I can make judgments about their character,

• I'm not very judgmental; I'm probably the least to be honest.

• Someone who is extremely selfish and cannot empathize with others.

And a question for you - what if his girlfriend had abused him everyday up until that point?

• Still not an excuse for what he did (you don't wanna know)
      Besides, she didn't.
      I'm all for men defending themselves against women, but if you have to raise a hand, do what you need to, and leave.
      You don't breath the hell out of her, throw her down the stairs, and then drag her back up the stairs by her hair to beat her some more.

• And it wasn't the only time.
      Just the worst I know about.

• I agree, violence should never be used in all cases. Nothing gets solved.

• personality

• If a girl beat a guy and vise varse and no acceptance and understanding