Have you ever accidentally followed someone in gag?

Is it rude or weird to unfollow them?

0|0
18|15

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• YourFutureEx doesn't make accidents. But yeah, there are ~6 people I want to unfollow but I don't want to hurt them.

Typical nice guy ;_;

1|1
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Nope can't say that I have... but I have unfollowed a couple of people on accident without me even realizing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah that happened before.. I just unfollowed them. Lucky for me that was back when GAG didn't notify people when they got a follower.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I'm sure I have. I've accidentally unfollowed people, I've accidentally blocked people, I've accidentally deleted messages before being able to reply. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have a few times. We use to be able to click "unfollow" right after so they would likely never know!! I miss that feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done that plenty of times.. @justbanANNAz once or twice (so sorry) @watashiwahanadesu best accidental follow ever since me and still remain friends and keep contact with one another and two other people. I guess I'm very clumsy lolz..

0|0
    0|0
  • It happened to me once I was like wow what did i do to them

0|0
    1|0
    • Another one was she saw me saying I dont follow anyone so she took me off

• Yup, and I unfollowed they ass as soon as I realized my mistake... They kept following me but 1 of 2 of them caught on and unfollowed me when they realized I didn't care to fuck with em' no more... Got annoyed...

0|0
    0|0
  • when I use gag on my phone I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens from time to time. I don't think its rude to unfollow them

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt they'll recover from the trauma.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, follow very few, message very few

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, they don't care. And no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Didn't you say it makes you feel awesome to have a follower?

• Yeah, it is awesome, but they won't know if you unfollow them. Just do what you feel like doing sis.

• I love. Xxx in ur username

0|0
    0|0
  • No one cares here. many girls unfollow and block, if you just post your'e beautiful

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 17

• no.. accidentally following someone isn't something easy to do via laptop, which is what i use most.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have.
    I usually unfollow immediately.
    I'm pretty sure they will realize that it was an accidental follow since... I followed and then took them off within seconds of adding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no. I don't follow that many people. If I do, it's because I've seen their opinions or questions often and like how their minds work.

1|1
    0|0
  • Accidents happen all the time on mobile XD I don't have a problem with unfollowing people. I think I've only done it once or twice? Usually after I found out that the person was not as cool as I thought they were :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. I have accidentally downvoted some people's comments whilst making comments to my own comments or someone else's comments (using phone) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened to me a few times. I just click unfollow

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really happends. I follow not many people. I don't see the use of following.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but i have accidently blocked someone before

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupp, my phone sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, though I would find it awkward to then unfollow

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have. No it's not weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it twice. And I unfollowed them.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's totally okay why would it be weird?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. I didn't bother to unfollow them.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far I haven't done that but if I did, I would just let them to be in my following list. It isn't rude but it's kind of weird to follow and suddenly unfollow them.

0|0
    0|0