While dreaming > have you ever physically felt things that were occurring in your dreams? As if it was all real?

It happened to me once before and now again last night... o. O
It felt so natural and interestingly peaceful.
FREAKED me OUT!

Does it ever happen to you?
Do you like it or does it freak you out?

Or both?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dreamed of my dead girlfriend meeting me at the San Francisco airport w/ our daughter. The childs laughter, the little white bonnet that was falling of her head, the outfit my exgf was wearing, the smell of my exgf, the feeling of a really good hug, the sound of her voice, the sense of touch was overwhelming.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. Sometimes I want to stay in the dream for that reason so even if I am subconsciously aware that I am dreaming, I fight from waking up. Usually these are good dreams involving my ex-GF so I want to stay in those because it's the only way I can be with her.

• Funny timing for the question, but this morning I dreamed I was in a mall talking with some doctors assistant, then a girl came up from behind me and grabbed my hand, then she proceeded to press and hold my palm against her crotch, she got wet.

I'm not trying to be dirty here, but I dreamed it, and I did feel it. Dreams are odd at times.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes.. I dreamed that Freddy Krueger stabbed me in my dream... it was the night I was having a marathon of Nightmare On Elmstreet... and when I woke.. I had a very very sharp piercing pain in my stomach where I had been stabbed...

I have also experienced the sense of smell in my dream... there was a corpse inside my dream... and I smelt it when I woke up half dozy.

• Damn... it wasn't appendicitis?
      Half dozy?

• No it was not that. :) and what I mean is I was half awake and half asleep when smelt that, like when you first wake up... :)

• Only falling.

• It happened few times and didn't like it :(