My dreams happen in real life?

Almost every night I dream of things that seem very realistic. I can control them and remember some. But during the day I might see something at just the right angle and it will look like something that I saw in my dream. I will usually stop and stare for as long as I can and I will remember that dream. Then I will usually remember what I was doing in that dream and I will try to do it in real life just like in the dreams. The things that I do usually end up just the way they did in the dream. Is it possible to have dreams happen in real life or have a vision? What is this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Start a religion

• I've had a dream come true once. I was in school and I was browsing a forum while my friend was opening chests in a game. I then saw this guy's profile image and I suddenly remembered a frame from my dream with the exact same profile and my friend was doing the same thing. I was blown away.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like lucid dreaming with a mix of déja vu and imagination
    But if it's true, you sound pretty magical

• Talk to a counselor

• nice trolling. wait, u srs?