Need help for study tips, any ideas?

I need help for a study tips, I'm the kind of person who forget easily, can't concentrate and I'm lazy to study but I want to pass my upcoming examination.
So I need some study tips.
Thank You, and much appreciate for the ideas.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes thank you' you just said you forget' so the answer sounds familiar and clear cut, I have one answer... If you are willing to listen... Okay... when I had this problem as a teen what I've done was get a tape recorder or if you like you can use a phone and record your self saying the questions and answers' and to make it interesting speed the voice mechanism up by 4% as to sound like a computer. I have done this in the past to quickly memorize the info' by recognizing my own voice patterns.. but as a computer that is, I wish this helps'. And thankyou.

What Guys Said 6

• Forced recall has been shown to be much more effective than repetition. In other words, take practice tests, use flashcards, etc. Making yourself produce the answer will etch it in memory.

• Write it down and don't just read, try to understand it. Make sure you are hydrated and also don't study hours upon hours in a row. Take a small break and go outside, drink tea or just walk in the park or something. Then get back to work.

• try to teach someone else. You can use a younger sibling, a classmate, and imaginary friend...

• Link ur information together some how
    like with a memory or an object u see everyday and when ever u feel like u forgot the information tryremembering the object linked to it that might help u ^_^

• Try playing classical music when you study; it helps me. Oh, and throw your phone away.

• Music!
    work-leisure-work-leisure
    study with a friend, seeing someone else study is motivating

What Girls Said 3

• I was super ADD in school, had a hard time with this myself. What subject in particular? I have found writing down definitions from a textbook glossary into a notebook helped me memorize. Still helps me to this day even though I'm not in school. At the very least read your textbook and write the questions/answers down or bookmark page numbers. Type A people probably still do flashcards.

But don't stress yourself out. School is only a test of obedience, not intelligence, and doesn't teach much about living in the real world.

• Use flash cards or try quizing yourself by covering the questions and trying to answer them.

• The 3 R Steps