Do you pee in the ocean?

i go to the beach a lot and notice people just standing there in the water not moving or crouching, kinda suspicious so i kinda know what they are doing, do you pee in the ocean or find it gross?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Yes , I pee in the toilet and then the pee gets transported to a central water treatment plant , it gets purified and then is discharged into the ocean.
    SO in a way yes , I do pee in the ocean.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really but I do in my back yard though

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, all of the marine life does so I doubt it would matter if you did. I am more worried about the tons of plastic refuse like floating islands in the oceans, the oil spills, PCB's, hormone disrupters, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I personally don't and wouldn't as I have no ocean to piss in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely go to the ocean so no. When I have gone to the ocean, I haven't, but if I really needed to go and there was no bathroom then I would. Luckily, that hasn't happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything tht lives there does it, so why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha, stealthy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Billions of sea creatures pee there. What's the problem with a little human urine added to the mix?

0|0
    0|0
    • Harmful bacteria and germs that climb their way up into your private bits through your urine when your underwater. A lot of scary stuff is contracted this way in tropical environments such as jungles and rain forests.

• It's gross. These people could as well just pee on themselves.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• honestly? ... [so embarrassing] but sometimes... ONLY when there's no bathroom around!

0|1
    0|0
  • I pee everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in the ocean, but when I was a kid I use to pee in the pools 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes. I even do it in the pool