What is your shopping stereotype?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourshoppingstereotypequiz/

What is your shopping stereotype? Take the quizz - find out! =)

Unique - hard to stereotype, apparently. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I got balanced and it said this:

Unlike most people, you don't really obsess over shopping. It's a chore, just like any other.
    You crave a simple, stress free experience when you go shopping. Convenience is very important to you.

You tend to know what you want, and you're willing to pay to get it quickly. You probably enjoy shopping online.
    You enjoy taking time to pick out what you want, but once you're ready to buy, you don't want to drag out the process.

Pretty spot on but I don't like online shopping. I like to see and touch what I buy.

What Guys Said 9

• Your Shopping Stereotype is Unique

It's hard to stereotype you, because you simply buy what you like. You are a true individual.
    Sometimes you go high end. Sometimes you go low end. But you almost never go with the crowd.

You don't settle until you find the perfect item. Shopping is one of the ways that you express yourself.
    You're proud of what you own, and if you change your mind about something, you immediately get rid of it.

img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Fuck-Yeah-meme.jpg

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Your Shopping Stereotype is Economical

Cheap. Thrifty. Frugal. These are all word that you can (and likely do) use to describe your shopping style.
    Why pay top dollar when you can get a bargain? You love to save money, and you're really quite good at it too.

You're most likely to be found shopping in discount stores, but you also know how to rock the clearance rack at top end places.
    People are always complementing you on your finds, and they can't believe how cheaply you get everything.

• balanced not bad

• Your Shopping Stereotype is Unique, ehh sort of but I'll take it regardless.

• Balanced. (

• I am a traditional shopper. XD

• I'm traditional.

• Balanced, makes sense, I go in, get what I need, leave.

• I like the gingers

• Answered wrong question. My women always tells me its ok cause I got it on "sale". Yeah but u silly biscuit it still cost $150 down from $200 aggghhhh! My fucking head!

What Girls Said 10

• Your Shopping Stereotype is Economical

LOL, duhh, bc I'm broke. 😂

• i like this one a lot lol:

Your Shopping Stereotype is Unique

• Traditional
    You tend to be a very down to earth shopper. You go for function and quality.
    Price matters to you, but you also want to get the most bang for your buck. You never buy junk.

If you find a brand or store you like, you tend to stick with it over the years. You are a loyal shopper.
    You don't buy the latest thing right away. You prefer to purchase things that have stood the test of time.

That is true also lol

• Your Shopping Stereotype is Unique

It's hard to stereotype you, because you simply buy what you like. You are a true individual. Sometimes you go high end. Sometimes you go low end. But you almost never go with the crowd.

You don't settle until you find the perfect item. Shopping is one of the ways that you express yourself. You're proud of what you own, and if you change your mind about something, you immediately get rid of it.

• Your Shopping Stereotype is Balanced

• for me its balanced lol

• I'm economical shopper, I have trendy clothes and from the bargain rack usually. People always compliment me on my style..

This is so true I shop for majority of my clothes at kmart or eBay for a unique style 😄

• 'Balanced' - i've never really enjoyed shopping that much, especially in crowded places. It gives me a headache.

• Economical.
    Not a surprise, lol.

• It's balanced lol