Girls, Has anyone ever been to the Greek Islands?

Which one did you go to?
Which would you recommend?
Are there lots of hot girls on the beach and do they tend to go topless?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to mykonos and patmos and a bunch of others that I don't remember the name of. There were no topless girls or guys on any of the islands I visited.

• Which was your favorite?

What Girls Said 11

• Ya. I meant some of them are gorgeous nature wise but most of them are also wastelands.
    Dirty and more stray animals than I've ever seen before. If you really want to go I'd recommend mykonos.

And no I didn't see any topless girls anywhere

• Nope... Never.

• I used to live in Cyprus but I think Zakynthos is more what you are looking for. by the way being topless is exceptable in all greek islands.

• Cool! How did you like living in Cyprus? Why did you move?

• What an irony.. I'm greek but have never been to a greek island

• I've been to Corfu. The main 'city' is pretty, like Venice. The rest of the island is so so. Stone beaches mostly everywhere. One sand beach on the west coast is nice though.
    No topless girls spotted. Sorry.

• I have been to the majority of them, there are girls on the beaches and some of them go topless but they're in the minority and don't appreciate creepy guys leering at them while they're trying to get rid of their tanlines

• Ha! I wouldn't leer. But it does help improve the atmosphere when there are attractive girls ridding themselves of tan lines!

• I didn't noticed a lot of hot girls.. maybe cause i'm a girl. And if you want to see girls topless you definitely have to go in the south of France haha ;) But I love the Cyclades, it was beautiful

• You don't size up the competition?

• Oh no, I have enough self esteem. It's everything but a competition, it's the occasion to meet some new friends

• Fair enough. Good suggestion about the south of France though! I'll have to check that out!

• no but i really want to go

• I dunno, but I'd love to go to the Greek islands, topless girls or not

• Hahaha! me too!

• I love Greek mythology!! But my favorite mythology is ancient Roman

• Ancient Roman is pretty much the same as Greek but with different names, isn't it?

• EWWW U ARE JUST ALL THE OTHER DUDES

• Yes, I have. Go to Mikonos if you're interested in topless girls & wild night life.