How do you drink your coffee?

With Milk? Cream? Sugar? Nothing?

I put lots of milk into it, sometimes cereals too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I've never ever even had a sip of coffee in my life, if you can believe that.

• I heard American coffee is aweful.. so I guess I can believe it? xD

• I think it's just brewed with less hot water.. so it's more mild compared to coffee from other countries that are strong/intense/bitter.

• So the smell of it is probably not as tempting is what I guessed.

• With cream or milk depending on which one is available. I used to use sugar but I'm trying to cut down on my addiction 😩😩😢

• Do you add the same amount of cream or milk, whichever is available? xD There's sugar in milk and cream too.. maybe you should cut it down too :D

• Ahh yes... my sugar baby! It provides for me xD

• This makes much more sense now xD

• Cream, no sugar. I don't use sugar in any of my drinks. Cream I use because it tastes good, and it makes the coffee less bitter. Unless it's a good quality coffee, I just can't drink it black, but even then, I prefer it with cream.

• With milk and I add sugar too.

• I almost always drink it black. Sometimes I put sweetener in it. Cream in my coffee is an oddity, but it's OK every once in a while.

• Usually double double

• Ich trinke nicht Café :)

• Ich drinke keine Kaffee

• So that's what it takes as a female to get a thanks from you. You're welcome I guess.

• Not sure what you mean lol, I said thank you for correcting me. I would say that to a female or a male it doesn't matter.

• I put cream and sugar. When the taste is perfect, I directly say "Delicious!" with a fucking cutesy-wutesy face. :-P

• BLACK!!
    BLACKER
    BLACKEST!!

• Milk 1/3 of cup
    Coffee 2/3 of cup
    one little spoon of sugar

• just black without anything before i hit the gym :)

• Black coffee with a little sugar

• Also don't speak german perfectly, grammatics is really hard

• @vekin actually I've been learning German for 2 months and the structure of the sentence is very similar to English I believe, however what makes German harder than English is the noun and what come with it, for example the articles, in English we only have one "the" but in German we have der, die, das, den and dem. and we only have one "a" (or an) but in German we have ein, eine, einen, einer and einem. Same thing goes to a lot of other words like ( mein, dein, kein... etc)... So I think this is the hardest part about German but other than that I think it's very similar to English but then again I have been learning it for just 2 months, I've finished the first level ( A1), so God only knows what I'm gonna face until I reach the DSH lol

• I have made just small mistake by using keine instead of keinen

• real legendary men don't drink coffee.

What Girls Said 13

• I put very little milk in it.
    Usually no sugar.

When I'm not in the mood for milk, I will add Irish crème.

• Personally I prefer tea.. However I do at time enjoy a coffee and l like it with milk and "two" sugars! .. I know, I have a very sweet tooth! .. Of course it goes without saying that should there be a choice between milk or cream, then cream will win hands down every time. :)

• I don't drink coffee at all. Ever.

• Ices caramel macchiato with 7 shot of caramel, vanilla, ans white chocolate.

• 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and milk

• I prefer tea :)

but if it's coffee, a ton of milk and some sugar.

• With Milk! :D And sugarrrrrr! The more sugar, the more tasty (I know it's not good for the health)

• I'm only picky about it when I'm tired. I take it anyway.

• Black with a little bit of sugar.

• We like coffee usually with milk, cream and sugar.
    I'm British.

• I always have black coffee

• I drink it with milk and sugar :)

• Coffee with soy milk sometimes or just black