Censorship sucks balls?

Has any GaGers had their god given right to free speech stolen away? Should free speech be defended or should we keep our mouths closed like good worker drones in this anthill?

• free should be defended
  • keep quiet like in nazi government
  • moderate opinions that dont rock the boat
    Vote C
  • opinionated people should be made to disappear
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless GAG has breached its contract with you as the user, GAG is not violating your freedom of speech.

• Still censoring my opinions and views

• Well in that case I was never saying gag was doing anything ilegal in censoring my free speech I was just stating that it was wrong ie sucked balls. As im not an American the much talked about constitution does not apply here no matter how many reaper drones u send. #freemdomnotjustforusa

• Again, you misunderstand me. I didn't say that you said that GAG was doing something illegal. I know you mean that GAG is violating your rights in a moral sense.

That's where I disagree. I don't think GAG is violating your rights. But, I do think that the government is violating rights by controlling the airwaves. When I talk about rights, I am not talking about the law. Rights are facts, whether the law recognizes them or not.

I'm not talking about the American constitution. I'm not even American.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I had an opinion removed because it mentioned a Britney Spears song. Apparently the song title "Work Bitch" is deeply offensive.

• Listening to the song is. Thats fucked up. Fucking nazis

• I also had an opinion removed for agreeing with the poster (though, admittedly, she was a bit batshit crazy).

• It's funny how some words are censored. Makes me think of how they would do that on an online game I played. Though people still found a way around it. XD

• Don't get all wound over this. We have all had comments removed.

What Guys Said 4

• We should never stop fighting to defend our rights under the First. And, in, particular, our right to speak things which are politically incorrect, of a dissenting nature, or otherwise controversial and/or potentially offensive. Free Speech which offers no element of contention needs not Constitutional protection. That which is protestable, however, does.

• basically i wonder y da word tor rent is censored : O

• You have no right to "free speech" when using the private resources of others. Want total free speech? Create and host your own competing site on your own server.

• V for Vendetta