Guys, is it easy for you to tell when a girl likes you?

Is it easy for you to tell when a girl likes you? My crush has stopped talking to me and has started to ignore me and I thought maybe he thinks I like him and he doesn't like me. I never said anything to anyone about me liking him though.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Never easy for me, because all the girls that end up liking me are the ones I would talk to as a normal friend with and do friend things, or someone would just tell me out of nowhere and I don't really know the person. When I do know it's when it's one of those girls that tell me I'm cute, or fine. Sometimes I gto weird obsessive ones that even begged me, which was sooo awkward. I wasnot at all trying to brag as many get more girls that like them than me, that's just my experiences so far, and I don't really ever get signs from girls my age, and I only see them stare at me when I have my shirt of because they make that really obvious for me.

What Guys Said 19

• for me, I'm most likely really oblivious to it. I may see a behavior but I don't put two and two together to realize that she's flirting, likes me, etc. say like if she stares at me, I see through my eyes is that she's staring at me, rather than realizing like... hey! she's looking at me, she likes me and wants me to come to her! I have been told that a girl thinks that i'm socially awkward, I read online that an example could be that they don't see signs from the opposite sex. I think that could be very well true in that definition. I would see a girl stare at me and I don't read them, usually after a long while later I might have my mind "opened up" to them, but it's way later though.

• No its not easy, sometimes we can read into signs you gives off, for liking us, but really it could mean you are being friendly and flirtatious, or you be a plain COCK TEASE. This is why I don't read into anything the opposite sex does with me. If she likes me, tell me, if I like her, I will tell her. I think sometimes people are stupid these, we are not animals, who read just by body language, its all about communication. I don't play the hinting game either, its stupid and for kids.

If you don't communicate properly then the relationship will fall apart.

• This sounds like junior high school games. If he is interested, he will pursue you. He is not, so, apparently, he is not interested in you that way.

• In my experience, it can be difficult to differentiate between someone who is trying to flirt in a really subtle way versus someone who is just friendly in a playful way.

• I've only ever known that two girls liked me...
    One was really fricking obvious, and the other, while I was pretty sure she did, I didn't know for sure until after she wasn't interested in me anymore. If any other girl has ever liked me, I've been completely clueless.

• Unless your being very direct with him start on a conversation with him, make excuses to hang out with him, sit right next to him. Do what ever it takes to get his attention, also make sure he knows your wanting to talk to him. Some people need eye contact ion order to talk.

• yeah... i can understand from some signs :)

• depends. if i´ve got no interest whatsoever i notice if she tryies to get close to me. if i like a girl though i never have a clue.

• I've had my moments where I caught on to their game, but for the most part I'm totally clueless.

• I can be pretty oblivious, I'm told.

• Sometimes i can tell. Other times i find out later some girls actually liked me. But, they never let me know that.

• Maybe you were invading his space too much? When girls invade my space when they have a crush on me, I tend to try to back away.

• It is not easy.

• I'm oblivious

• @cheerleader38139 ;)

• we can tell

• Yes, unless you can hide it very well.

• it's not hard.

• its very very easy.