Guys, Perfect girlfriend traits?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... its not as easy as this or as straight forward... its individual specific and then too it has to do with the "chemistry" between the two people in question
    You could be everything one guy has ever wanted and at the same time not what another guy is looking for, that's just how it is

Don't try to tailor yourself to something you read or see because that's not the way its meant to be and a sad way to live. Just be YOURSELF and hope for the best,

And my definitions of perfection... well... @soccerchick4eva... she's asking you to describe yourself Sweetheart haha <3

What Guys Said 19

• There is so much that goes into it, and SO MUCH that's not really quantifiable. It's almost impossible to say.

In terms of her being a good girlfriend, just appreciate me (and show it), and be fiercely loyal and loving.

These are things I think of when I imagine how I'd like to be treated.

• - Understandable

- Dirty Minded

- Sence of Humour

- Serious

- Not Serious

- Energetic

- Not Stubbon

• oh well... perfect would b,... if she loved da same albums as me :D

• attractive
    intelligent
    funny
    calm/sweet
    hasn't slept around or had one night stands

• One who I find beautiful both inside and outside and who appreciates me for who i am. Nothing more. Nothing less.

• She does something nice for me without me asking. I would feel so loved X)

• i do not know... a girl who can sing and dance, but it does not matter that much as long as she is beautiful.

• Intelligent, dignified, self confident, open minded and kind hearted.

• Shared passion

• Friend. Kind. Loving.

• if she was a girl, she liked me, i liked her.
    I know.. I have crazy high standards

• fun/outgoing/spantaneous/loving/caring

• There is no such thing as a Perfect Girl Friend. Why ask this question?

• No tongue, looks like kelly brook but not as crazy

• My kind of girl shoud have these traits:
    Physically attractive (gorgeous face, pretty eyes, beautiful hair, fit body, sexy legs)
    Strong personality (assertive, self-confident, dominant, bossy)
    Clothing style (sporty and/or casual)

• Loyalty, love, kindness, beauty, intelligence and a sense of humor <3

• to be christian and have Christ as the first partner in her heart and me second.

• there's no such thing as a perfect girl, so there's no point fantasizing about what traits she would have. now i do have more realistic bunch of traits that i want in a girl, and there might actually be a girl out there who has those traits, but she wouldn't be perfect, since i've had to lower my standards to what i could realistically find.

• Perfect people don't exist. Realistic expectations are the key to relationships, and most people don't have them--especially women. So I'm not going to give you a list of traits, because that's just reinforcing bad thinking.