Will cavaliers hit 4-0 tomorrow and win series against Hawks?

Will cavaliers win the series tomorrow. Give your opinion

• Yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to see Cleveland get it over with and sweep them since no team has ever come back from a 0-3 deficit, same goes for Golden State. Normally teams on the brink of elimination give it their all and sometimes force a Game 5, but I don't got that happening.

What Girls Said 1

• I hope not...

What Guys Said 3

• If LeBron has anything to do with it the Cavs close out the series tomorrow. He was was not play very well yesterday at all but willed himself to a triple double. I have never seen him play so hard and I think he is going to give everything to bring a title to the town of Cleveland this year. He'll do it with or without Love and/or Irving.

• no it'll b 6-0 :D

• cavs in 5 at worst. I could see hawks wining maybe because LeBron gave it his all and had to carry them and could not be fresh but I wouldn't be surprised if they won in 4 or 5 either way. series done