I feel like no one understands me?

Sometimes I just want someone to hold me when I cry and a friend to talk to when I am sad, I feel like I do not even have that. I said I was crying and my friend asked I I was done, I said sure. They gave me a freaking lecture saying it was a yes or no. I just feel really shitty rn :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you need to man up. Time to stop being a FruitNPunch your so-called friend.

Get it? I used your name as a pun!

But honestly, that sucks. I feel like on the whole people are good, but often they are ineffective or downright useless. I would assume your friend wasn't trying to cause you more grief, but rather didn't know how to react. I'm sorry you feel all alone. I've been there and it is hard. It's probably not much consolation at this point, but I can tell you it gets better. As you go through life, you get more and more opportunities to surround yourself with the kind of people you need. You slowly get better at it, too. Don't lose hope. This too, shall pass.

What Guys Said 1

• who wait... don't feel that way, there rppl who can feel u 8)

What Girls Said 2

• I know how you feel. I've never had a best friend to talk to about all my problems. You just kind of feel alone...

• Aww I'm sorry dear /: