Which color combo is worse?

• purple and green
  • yellow and brown
  • dark green and brown

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with any of them, as long as you pick the right shades of each.

Yellow and brown are essentially the same hue, just at different levels of saturation and lightness, which means they work well together. Gold and dark brown is also a great combination if you want something to look very sophisticated.

Purple and green are fine, if you pick the right shades - pinkish purple and yellowish lime green are directly opposite on a color wheel, and therefore complementary (so bold shades tend to look best).

The same applies to green and brown - it really needs to be a blueish green (teal) though, or it will clash. And obviously you'll probably want to avoid it looking like camouflage...

If you're curious, there's an interesting tool you can use to find color combinations that work here: http://colorschemedesigner.com/csd-3.5/#

Anyway, I'd pick Dark green and brown, just because I dislike the color green (and if we're talking clothes, I especially dislike how ginger people think they look good in green).

What Guys Said 7

• The Denver Broncos throwback uniforms are the worst these eyes have ever seen. They have those great "Orange Crush"-era 1970s-80s uniforms, so who the hell signed off on these. They threw it TOO FAR back.
    leibold.com/boldpost_images/broncos_throwback.jpg

• yellow and brown... bleeeeeeh

• I voted A, I think the others match each other somehow but not the best combo of course.

• They're all bad. 😂 Black goes with everything.

• Wear anything. Just don't ever put red and yellow together

• yellow and brown out of those options

What Girls Said 10