Why is my teacher doing this? What should I do?

Last year I my old math teacher helped me a lot because I was struggling to learn the material. I would go in to get help every chance I get, lunch, after school, and my free hours.

At the end of the year last year on the last day, when everyone left because they were done with finals I was the only one left. My teacher came to my table next to me. He rubbed my lower back and said I could do it. When I finished the test we stood and hugged longer than we should've. At the end of the hug he pecked my cheek. I smiled but felt really uncomfortable. So I said bye and hurried out.

This year I have a new math teacher also a guy. But I still see my old teacher in the halls. One day I was at my locker no one was there he was walking in the hall. When he passed he said hey and hit my butt with some type whip like thing.

Sometimes my old teacher would come into my math class when I was getting help and ask questions to my new teacher to get him out the class. But my new teacher always says he helping me right now. One time the new one actually left just to make copies for me and the other came in. He sat down next to me and we started talking about how the year was going and he said he missed me in his class. He asked if I liked my new teacher I said yes. I touched my leg and said if I needed any more help with anything to come to his class.

Maybe in the moment it just felt good but now I feel guilty. I really like my old teacher because he did help me with more than just math. I could talk to him when I had family name friend problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Inappropriate behavior on his part. You shouldn't feel bad about reporting him if it is making you uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 4

• guess yer OLD teacher wants to see u... and he tries to b as much near u as possible :)

• if he does that again or worse, i'd keep a very sharp pencil in hand.

Don't kill him just make him suffer in pain or they'll look you up to protect their image and colleagues.

• i can sense a troll easily. I don't think this is a troll. Unless she's wearing magneto's helmet then I can't sense if this is a troll.

• I think you should take some nude pictures and give them to both teachers

• congratulations on such an elaborate troll

What Girls Said 2

• Your old teacher is a perv

• that's not legal...