Do you like to shop at walmart or do you think walmart is just a cheap store for weirdos (Trailer Trash and Ghetto people dressed like circus freaks)?

Weirdos like these people called "Walmartians", lol.

• Yes, it's just store with more affordable prices.
  • No, the quality items are poor and there are a lot of weirdos who shop at walmart.

Most Helpful Guy

• I go there instead of the zoo!

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I do shop there. Idc about how others are dressed and how they behave. I care about the iced animal cookies that only they seem to sale.

• I always shop at Walmart, there are lots of weirdos there but there's lots of trashy weirdos everywhere here anyway, so I might as well get cheaper prices out of it.

• I don't buy clothes there but their cosmetics/shower stuff are good.

• Whaaaaaat how dare you sir I'm offended I stay true to my trashy roots hood girls unite and form a ghetto sling shot using mountain dew and flip flops.

• I don't like it or dislike it..
    They do have my favorite face wash though.

• I like Walmart.

• I only shopping at Wal-Mart between 7-9 AM, store is pretty much empty except a few cute old people.

• hahah sometimes Ill pay the extra to go to Target to avoid this Ghetto show

• Yeah. I never once ran into hideous-looking circus freaks at Target. Mostly well-behaved MILFs/attractive mothers buying better quality stuffs for their children.

• There's nothing wrong with walmart.

• I don't like it.

What Guys Said 6

• The problem with generalizations about Walmart is that, aside from K-Mart, which is even worse, it's really the only place you can go for true one-stop shopping. That in and of itself means there's nothing inherently wrong with people who want to shop there. The stereotypes come from the fact that because their prices are so low, and the super Wal-marts are usually conveniently located in poorer parts of town, they tend to also attract a crowd of people that is a bit... classless.

I buy their clothes because I'm working on my fitness and my size is constantly changing. I'm not gonna start spending real money on higher quality clothes until I reach a size I plan on maintaining. I don't buy food there and instead shop for food at Aldi or Trader Joe's.

• haahaha it;d b fun

• Both answers are correct for me. There are certain things I will buy there and certain things I will not buy there. For example, I wouldn't buy tools there but I may buy some DVDs.

• Lol walmart.

• I go their to find fights. I usually start by overturning people's shopping carts and telling them to go f themselves

• If the checkout lines weren't completely out of control, I would probably go to Walmart more often. Oddly enough, the dollar stores are growing faster than Walmart. Most of the people who shop there are saying that Walmart is too expensive for them. How scary is that?