So, what do you think about this dude's comment?

listening to some music on youtube while looking through the comments and i saw this dude's comment and thought 'wow that's nice'. convo was about him asking who that girl in the thumbnail was and.. well you can read for yourself. anyway what do you think about this all?
so, what do you think about this dude's comment?

Most Helpful Guy

• That rick hasslehoff guy used to be a GaGer. I remember him and that picture

• seriously? omg what are the odds?

• Yah serious.. I think he's from Germany or Netherlands. He asked a question about his appearance and drawin where he linked his instagram. Thats how i remember that pic and name.

What Guys Said 5

• lol, every house song has a hot chick like that and there are a bajillion comments asking the name of the chick.

• I like what they last dude had to say

• Sounds like he's pro women. Lol jk he's just standing up for what he thinks is right or wrong... no problem with that...

• He is wrong. She is an object. She's laying topless in hot pants with a seductive look, for the purpose of marketing and views. In this case, she's an object.

• The guy that said it diod not mean to act bad it was a simple grammar mistake

What Girls Said 4

• Well I like what the last dude said.

• i fee like when the guy said "it" he wasn't talking about HER, "you can't have it" i feel like he meant "you'll never be able to have sex with her" or something like that!!

Tbh I understand where the last guy is coming from but i feel like people overreact. I didn't find that disrespectful.

• That was disrespectful.

• Good guy...