Did you have a graduation party when you graduated from high school how was it?

About a month ago my mom started planning my and my brothers graduation party like she assumed I wanted one and I am not look forward to it because I don't go to parties I have only been to one and it was non alcohol partyi don't know what makes her think I want a party

• yes I did and I loved it
  • yes and I hated it
  • no I did not and I am glad I did not have a party
  • I did not have a party and wish I had one

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one mostly to make my mom happy. It was ok. Don't regret it but it also wasn't the best time ever.

What Guys Said 2

• I think I just went into town with friends.

• I actually worked on my graduation, but I did party all summer long!

What Girls Said 5

• I did. It was a small gathering with family. We were supposed to go and eat out but we didn't.

I actually had plans to go to Tulsa with friends but my friend's car didn't start. My mother was a mother-hen and told me that she didn't feel comfortable with me going with my friends (17 years old, can you believe this? That's why even when I was going through a rough spot, I didn't want to go home).

• I did not have one.

• I had and it was great :)

• I cried at home in my pjs. . It felt weird graduating high school without my parents.

• It was okay I guess
    A couple of family and a couple of friends