When is the last time?

When is the last time you been kissed? And what was it like? Do y'all have a craving for kissing somebody? That you loved or did cared about? And now you can't talk to them?
I have this craving for kissing somebody

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• When is the last time you been kissed?
    31st December 2014.

what was it like?
    Nectar.

Do y'all have a craving for kissing somebody?
    Currently, no. Not crushing anyone.

That you loved or did cared about?
    No. Past is past.

And now you can't talk to them?
    Can but won't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Intimacy is as necessary as breathing. I broke up with my girlfriend in October last year and haven't been kissed or anything else since

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been kissed.
    *Goes to dark corner of the room and plays sad guitar song with single manly tear falling*

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my mother kissed me a couple days ago, but that probably isn't what you mean, lol, I actually haven't been kissed by anybody romantically, and I do kind of "crave" it, in a way, or at least I want it as a part of a relationship, I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last August

0|0
    0|0
  • about two years ago. made out with a friend of a friend, drunk in a bar

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been kissed by a girl..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It was about a year ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been awhile. July of 2010 I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm babysitting my 2 year old cousin so i've been showered with sloppy kisses all day http://imgur.com/gallery/4f6nn7Z

0|0
    0|0
  • The last time was when I was in the 5th grade. I'm in the 9th now. I am very much wish I could kiss my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, although people have tried I don't let them due to my age.

0|0
    1|0
  • I haven't been kissed in a while. I do kind of miss it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Few weeks ago.

It was pure bliss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds sad but my last kiss was at an airport 3 years and 6 months ago. He was leaving the country, it took me almost 2.5 years to get over that relationship and after that I haven't been lucky.

I wanted to kiss a guy from work but not anymore and there's a guy I would like to kiss now but he is not near me, at all.

0|0
    0|0