When is the last time?

When is the last time you been kissed? And what was it like? Do y'all have a craving for kissing somebody? That you loved or did cared about? And now you can't talk to them?
I have this craving for kissing somebody

Most Helpful Guy

• When is the last time you been kissed?
    31st December 2014.

what was it like?
    Nectar.

Do y'all have a craving for kissing somebody?
    Currently, no. Not crushing anyone.

That you loved or did cared about?
    No. Past is past.

And now you can't talk to them?
    Can but won't.

What Guys Said 6

• Intimacy is as necessary as breathing. I broke up with my girlfriend in October last year and haven't been kissed or anything else since

• Never been kissed.
    *Goes to dark corner of the room and plays sad guitar song with single manly tear falling*

• Well my mother kissed me a couple days ago, but that probably isn't what you mean, lol, I actually haven't been kissed by anybody romantically, and I do kind of "crave" it, in a way, or at least I want it as a part of a relationship, I suppose.

• Last August

• about two years ago. made out with a friend of a friend, drunk in a bar

• I have never been kissed by a girl..

What Girls Said 8

• It was about a year ago.

• It's been awhile. July of 2010 I believe.

• i'm babysitting my 2 year old cousin so i've been showered with sloppy kisses all day http://imgur.com/gallery/4f6nn7Z

• The last time was when I was in the 5th grade. I'm in the 9th now. I am very much wish I could kiss my girlfriend.

• Never, although people have tried I don't let them due to my age.

• I haven't been kissed in a while. I do kind of miss it.

• Few weeks ago.

It was pure bliss.

• Sounds sad but my last kiss was at an airport 3 years and 6 months ago. He was leaving the country, it took me almost 2.5 years to get over that relationship and after that I haven't been lucky.

I wanted to kiss a guy from work but not anymore and there's a guy I would like to kiss now but he is not near me, at all.