What is your favourite song + favourite line from it?

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Arctic Monkeys - 505

"I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck" and "It seems like once again you have to greet me with Goodbye".

What Girls Said 4

• I have so many songs that i like. if I had to name one that i remember now, i would say Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. And my favourite line from it would be: If I lay here... if i just lay here... Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

This conveys the mood that I have been in lately about my lover. With so many things to do: work, school, exams, stress, we haven't had many time to just forget the world together. So I guess that's why this is kind of my most recent go to song :)

• It changes every week so I can't say. I guess cry no more is my favourite song.

• Sooooooooooooo many, which change hourly.

"I shared my body and my mind with you.
    That's all over now
    I did what I had to do
    I found another anyhow"

Cruel World - LDR

• anything by celene dion.

What Guys Said 3

• Here's several
    Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin, "there's a lady who knows all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
    The Voice, The Moody Blues, " each and every heart it seems is bounded by a world of dreams and every rising sun is greeted by a monkey one"
    Heart of the Sunrise, Yes, "love comes to you and you follow, lose one on to the heart of the sunrise"

• too many to mention... but let's have an xample

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEar9X1bPHk

skin deep... skin deep... skin deep...

• "the clouds swallow the moon, and im alone". can't remember song name, but it is avenged sevenfold.