Is smiling for photos too hard?

I can't take proper photos of mine, because, smiling to camera is a big deal for me, the gestures of me are so horrible on photos, I don't even have a facebook profile picture (I don't think I'm bad looking.) Do you have problems like this too? How can i be photogenic?

Most Helpful Girl

• Practice in front of a mirror.

I was worried few years ago because I used to dislike all my picture, I hated my daily photos and I was getting worried because my graduation ceremony was coming, University graduation and I said, hell no, those pics need to awesome.

I started to practice in front of a mirror and it helped, a lot!

• Thanks! Hopefully it will help.

What Girls Said 1

• I love smiling in photos!

What Guys Said 3

• personally i never smile in photos... i'd look worse in my opinion :/

• Same problem with me... I got so confused what to do... How much smile should i give... Where to keep hands... The solution i found for this is to take photos naturally... I ask my friends dont tell me b4 taking pics just take them in natural flow

• I suggest taking ugly selfies every day. It's best to take your looks less seriously than others do.