Would you like to be older or younger than your current age?

Personally I’d like 2 be 13-14 but wid my current mindset

Wot bout u?

• older
    30% (8)19% (3)26% (11)Vote
  • same age
    41% (11)25% (4)35% (15)Vote
  • younger
    29% (8)56% (9)39% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be 18 but with my current mindset

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Oh man if I could go back in time and redo some of my education that would be AMAZING. I'd hve way less debt now for sure XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with my age, maybe I'd like to be a liiiittle bit older, but only a little.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my age!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am almost 27 but I would like to be 23 again, I think I could be more wild and just a little bit more crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be 6 again!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I could be 18 years old forever. Old enough to do everything yet still a teenager 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm alright. I'm still trying to enjoy being young but, after meeting this hot guy on the beach I wish I was older... I have my days where I can't wait to be older but, again I'm just trying to enjoy being a teen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with the age I have. Life was much easier when I was 5 though :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my age because I am looking forward to the new things to come, and I would forget my age because I was born in 2000 so the calendar tells me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a couple years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like where I am presently. Although I wouldn't mind going back 10 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be 4 years older than my current age.

0|0
    0|0
  • same age..

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger! I would like to be 18 or 19 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to change my age, cause I'd miss out on senior year this fall, but I'd kinda like to be in college, and then sometimes I want to be in my twenties, and other times I want to be five again. It all depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older because I wanna do what I wanna do with out needing help or permission.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am 22 and apparently I look 17, what woman in her right mind would not appreciate being told that she looks younger than her actual age? Not me.😀😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be in sixth grade again

0|0
    0|0
  • Same age. At least for now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Childhood is the best period of your life. Miss it so much 😢 Younger.
    www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite frankly, I'm glad that I am the age I am at this point in history. While youth is desirable, I would not be able to see what I need to see right now if I were my 20 year old self. If I were my 40+ year old self I might be tied down in a quagmire of life that would restrict me from doing what needs to be done. Given the time period I need to act within, I'm happy that I am old enough to notice, and still young enough to act...

0|0
    0|0
  • I want the young gene

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger. Somewhere in my teen years would be nice, they sucked the first time round.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't know you were a pedophile. holy fuck. i'd say 21 or older other than that i don't give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pedo?

• oh i get what you meant now, i was kinda drunk last night sorry dude. You'd rather be 13 again?
      Yah,. I'd rather be 15 again bcos I made a lot of mistakes in High School i'd like to travel back in time and fix some things

• hahaha me 2 for da same reason :)

• I'm perfect where I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd kill to be 25 again

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like my own age with a mindset of my 18 year old self. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • same age , being 18 is cool

0|0
    0|1