Anyone else 100% addicted to their phone?

Everywhere I go I'm on my phone, waiting for anything, driving (i know not good), work, restroom, shopping, getting groceries, everywhere except obviously dates or something. I check Snapchat, my email, my linkedin and GAG like a 100 times a day lol.

Anyone else have issues like me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Me! It's a problem really.

• Story of my life.

• I've gotten better about it. I usually only check KiK and GaG frequently throughout the day, and only check FB when I see I have a notification.

• I have ESPN notifications, those are the worst. I have to open it up every time. It's really getting out of hand haha, I need to turn off all my push notifications.

• Yuuuup!

Step one - disable notifications :p

• No. In fact, recently I've been going whole days without looking at my phone and it's refreshing. I feel like i'm living more

• Ya i should disconnect and do a phone fast. The only time I ever disconnect is when I go camping or a trip or something. I went on a cruise a couple months ago and of course didn't have reception like 90% of the time, that was so different and really good looking back to have a phone fast.

• Replace "phone" for "laptop" and you have me. c:

• Ya I got a phablet, it's the samsung note, so it's a big screen just so I can move around faster and quench my addictions lol

• Some days I turn it off.

• I HATE my cell phones + my landline x 1000000000000000000!!!

• I'm stuck at home for the exams so I don't have much to do anyway :/

• Same as you

• yes i am not

• I AM NO ADDICTED TO MY PHONE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE

What Guys Said 6

• yeah i use it in bathroom mostly :D

• nah i don't like to be that available i am a firm believer in the i am going to be at were i am be at when i get there i only take it if i am a 100% sure i will need it in fact its siting in a pile of clothes someplace

• Im only addicted to my phone when im texting people, otherwise my phone just sits in my pocket all day

• Oh i forgot to mention texting! I respond to almost all texts freakishly fast lol

• Yeah, I pretty much am. But I embrace technology in general so I don't really care when other people scoff at the habit. I can still socialize in real-life just fine.

• thats a good point, as long as one doesn't hide behind tech then tech is an aid in my opinion

• Exactly. Though I have to admit that at some point I did succumb to hiding behind the computer and phone all day. It didn't make me happy to be honest.

• nooooooo... put it in my pocket whilst at work. don't touch

• I have to bury it in my work laptop bag to do that. Then my manager gets pissed if I miss a call from her or clients Lol I just can't win.

• why is this under how do i look?