Do you think the world would be a better place if we execute all the racists (all races and ethnicities) and all the hateful sexists (both genders)?

in a firing squad and/or Holocaust?

• Yes. Our lives would feel a lot happier and less stressed out from these hateful idiots (the racists and the misogynist/misandrists).
  • No. They're not worth the tax dollars, time and anger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oy vey. Another "everything in this world would be perfect if all the ______s were dead" type. Who decides who's fit for purging this time around? You?

Hail Hydra.

"I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people by sacrificing twenty million!"

What Girls Said 6

• You mean put them all into extermination camps? I was just thinking about that the other day.

BUT... they have the right to an opinion however misguided. As long as they don't harm anyone, they also have the right to live.

• No because hate only breeds more hate. I think it was Mandela who said that if people can be taught to hate, then they can be taught to love.

• No, because then we'd all be killers

• By executing all the people who discriminate we're technically discriminating against them! They're not worth our time

• That would be a huge massacre...

• Yeah, it would be.

What Guys Said 12

• If you would start out with lying politicians it may work out better , ohh wait !! We wouldn't have a government then would we

• True. All hell would break loose if we became our own government.

• Be like to old west again

• Nope and by commiting such an act you are no better then the Nazis, ISIS and the like that we have fought and still fight agasin't today.

• No. Because murdering people for their ideas is worse than having the wrong ideas.

Threatening people doesn't eliminate bad ideas, anyway. Only rational argument can do that.

• Executing is a primitive reaction, ISIS-like.
    I'm in favor of re-educating them.

• yes.. but there r less savage methods i guess

• I voted B, but not for the option you gave. I just figure with all that blood on our hands, bad people would still roam the earth. What about murders, pedophiles, rapist, and etc.

• What is good when there isn't a bad to compare it to?

• That is way too many people though.

• Yeah but I feel that our population is too high anyway and we can always reproduce (or at least find another way of doing so). Humanity always finds many different ways.

• if you did that then there wouldn't be anyone left on the planet.

• Nah cuz then you going to there level and that not straight

• So, they say things you don't like... And you want to kill them.

Hmm, who's the real villain?

• No killing is never the way to make the world a better place. Though maybe if you fed them to the poor...