Girls, I lost my v-card a week and 4 days ago. Since that night, I've been peeing a lot ( I mean a lot). Is it normal?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is completely normal. It happened to me too my first time. I could not stop peeing so damn much for about 3 days. It's normal even a week after though. You're fine.

What Girls Said 15

• I agree with the possibility of a UTI.. If you start feeling a slight burning feeling or any discomfort other than the peeing a lot thing, that is most definitely what it is. Lots of water does help and so does cranberry juice.

However, peeing frequently is normal especially after your first time.. But if it persists, go to your doctor to check it out.

• I don't feel any pain. Probably it is just normal thingy

• I was thinking it was normal. I was just letting you know that if you felt any pain or discomfort to check it out

• I believe you probably have a UTI. I would go to the doctor just to be safe. UTIs can be caused by sex. It isn't a form of an STD or anything so don't be sketched but there is possibly of a UTI regardless. I would go get it checked by your primary care doctor.

• It is a coincidence.

• Losing your virginity doesn't do that, but being pregnant does... Could you be pregnant?

• Nope, I did a pregnanCy test after 5 days And it was negative.

• I didn't realise it was a card. Where did u carry urs? in the wallet :D just joking

• Are you sure you didn't just drink lots of water?

• Nope. I do drink lots of water but I've never felt like this much peeing

• Did you use protection? Because pregnancy makes you pee CONSTANTLY. Even in the first trimester.

• Yes we used condom. After 5days, I took a Pregnancy test and it was negative.

• Nope. I don't feel any pain when I pee. So I suppose it is a normal thing

• I wonder if the sex moved your bladder or something. It's weird. You should go to a gynecologist.

• If it burns while you urinate and the urge of having to go doesn't go away, you could have a bladder infrction. If not, I'd say you're fine.

• i would assume so. Your vagina has stretched a bit. But if you used a condom don't let this be a pregnancy scare.

• Well if you're thinking you're pregnant.. You wouldn't pee a lot until the baby is large enough to be pushing on your bladder. Experience from being pregnant.

• I'd say it's probably normal although if you're worried about it then take a trip to your doctor just for your piece of mind.

• You might have cystitis or something maybe see your doctor! Does it hurt to wee?
    Or you could just be drinking more!

• Are you having discomfort passing urine? Because if so it could be a sign of a UTI. When I lost my virginity a few weeks back I too started peeing a lot but it was only for a day or two. Then the second time I had sex I managed to get a UTI which sucks, and it's been making me go to the toilet every 5 minutes.

• You might have a UTI. Get it checked out. Usually, when you have a UTI, you always feel like you want to pee but little urination actually comes out. It can be caused by sex, masturbation, etc. Drink lots of water!! It helps!

• is it a bad thing?

• Yes. If uncared for, a UTI can spread and infect your uterus. Plus, it feels TERRIBLE! You constantly want to pee. I've had it before and if treated properly, it's not that serious.

• it's not normal.

• then can you explain it to her? omg its like saying "your cat just died" and then walking away ugh