What's your favorite Asian cuisine?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Korean!! <3

• Cool, what are your favorite Korean dishes?

• Persian all the way!! Hands down the most sophisticated and diverse

• I like Chinese but I'm going to have to say to Malaysian... there's this Malaysian restaurant and its one of my favorite spots

• Nice, so what are your favorite Malaysian dishes?

• I love Malaysian food a combo of indian and chinese food... but satay, roti cana, popiah (my fav), wonton mee just a few

• I like them all.

• Ooh I'd like to try them all hehe 👌

• I just had Chinese ;_;
    I'm so curious about Japanese and Korean now

• I like them all ;)

• Feel my pain... x3

• :P :P :P

• Korean is pretty good but I have to go with Japanese.

• Ok, so what Japanese dishes are your favorite?

• I can't choose! I wanna eat everything!

• Japanese. Nothing odd, but the simple, clean tastes and presentation are always my favorite.

I do like a lot of Asian cuisine, though, especially Chinese (lo mein yes please), Korean (bulgogi - sooo good), Indian (chicken curry, couscous and chicken tikka masala mmm mmm), Turkish (falafel and shish kebabs omnomnom) Thai (pad thai *drool*), and Vietnamese (pho is so good). I've never had Arab and Persian before.

• You have an excellent taste in food :D

• Why thank you :) Seeing this list again is making me pretty hungry... lol

• LoL, me too :P

What Guys Said 12

• My long term girlfriend is Korean and I've lived in South Korea with her, so for me it's definitely Korean. But I am a very open minded person and really not picky with food. I like almost everything. Second would be Japanese I think. Though I personally think Japanese cuisine is often misrepresented in the western world. When westerners think of Japanese cuisine, they just think of sushi. In reality, Japanese people don't it that much sushi (it's considered a special treat) and there are countless other Japanese dishes that are just as tasty and exotic.

• What's your favorite Japanese dish?

• I REALLY like them Arabic and Persian cuisine... cos THERE'S LAMB IN EVERRYTHING.. I LOVE LAMB!

• I like Thai cuisine

• japanese yeah

• Vietnamese, thai, cambodian, and burmese is all missing!

• I know, 7 options is the limit for the GaG polls :(

• ohh ;(
      It's hard for me to choose one. I love the different styles of each cuisine although Chinese itself has many varieties itself.

• My ex girlfriend is Japanese. When I went to Tokyo and visited lots of different places I could have a large variety of food. It was the best. Japanese food is definitely my number one pick. Now Korean is great too and spicy which I love even more. I went to a Korean restaurant in Japan and had the BEST spicy chicken ever. All right I stop there because it's getting late here and I'm getting hungry now! :)

• Persian cuisine is great!

• "These Chinese meat balls really are the dog's bollocks!" - Hugh Dennis, Mock the Week

• I'm Chinese and love Chinese food! But I really like Indian food, Arabic, Vietnamese and Thai the most

• Indian, it's my favourite food. I love curries

• I like chinese. My favorite dish is dog.

• It's definitely Thai, I love the careful balance of sweet, salty, sour and spicy!