Do you think he has my number?

This guy I know didn't tell me directly but I know he has a crush on me or at least thinks I'm hot. It's pretty obvious he thinks this based on his actions and behavior.

The other day, I was absent in class and coincidently I was put into his group. Everyone else chose their groups already. (His friend called me to tell me about this that night). I think the teacher gave his friend my number because my teacher has everyone's numbers so do you think his friend gave him my number?

he has not contacted me but I have a feeling he asked the teacher for my number and asked his friend to contact me cause he's too scared to talk to me.

• Yes. He probably has your number.
  • No. But he probably tried to get your number from his friend.
  • No. He probably doesn't have your number and didn't try to get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• He might, doesn't really matter tbh.
    I wrote my number on paper to give to my friend because I can't remember my number and he didn't put it in the bin now this guy keeps texting me and I just ignore it, you can block his number if he keeps texting you or does anything with your number

It's kind of an invasion of privacy giving out your number to people who you don't want to but there you go. What's the worst that could happen if he just has your number? If he leaks it then that's an issue but him and your teacher would be the problem there.

What Guys Said 4

• yes... although wot he did is rude ;)

• friends give friends numbers, im sorry to hear this, unlessu like him. your best betis to ask his friend if he gave him your number

• why dont u ask him?

• No, but I want your number

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he does.